Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they can repeat this quality of PERS (assuming they're gonna stick with it) with any further Arnies. Or any figure that uses it for that matter. In some shots it still looks like PERS. But in so many others you'd hardly know and in person its fantastic.
I'd *LOVE* to see them repeat this kind of PERS quality for Act3 RoboMurphy. :rock ( :pray: )

Just what I was going to say. Very nice, clear pics! :clap

Thanks Guys. :hi5: I'm still at work, when I get home I will try to get a better set up with some nice lighting and take a few good ones.

Have to say though, I am completely blown away by this figure. I was a little worried about the 'strawberry jam' effect we were seeing in the early close-ups, but in person it's a nonissue in my opinion. The wounds look wet and gory, just like they should!

The likeness though... Holy crap. I have never seen anything like it. Arnie is standing on my desk. :bounce

Finally got it fellas! Took some time to switch the coats out, and I had to heat his arm and trigger hand since he was next to frozen from being in the UPS truck all day I guess. Very very pleased with it, the likeness truly is a work of art, so much Arnie in it than DX10. And you guys weren't kidding about the smell of it, it could knock you over :lol

I'll post some shots in a couple hours since I need to do some Thanksgiving preparations :duff

Finally got it fellas! Took some time to switch the coats out, and I had to heat his arm and trigger hand since he was next to frozen from being in the UPS truck all day I guess. Very very pleased with it, the likeness truly is a work of art, so much Arnie in it than DX10. And you guys weren't kidding about the smell of it, it could knock you over :lol

I'll post some shots in a couple hours since I need to do some Thanksgiving preparations :duff

congrats snake, this figure kicks major f-ing a$$ :lol

Yep, hoping now for a DX T-1000, as well. Think it's pretty much inevitable, at this point.

EDIT: Only after a PS T1 Terminator, for sure, DEATHASYLUM. That is definitely my next most anticipated Terminator release, but a T-1000 would be welcome after that.

How about the PS/Tanker BD figure first :panic:

YES! The teaser for the 1/4 version was just cruel :pfft:

Yep, hoping now for a DX T-1000, as well. Think it's pretty much inevitable, at this point.

EDIT: Only after a PS T1 Terminator, for sure, DEATHASYLUM. That is definitely my next most anticipated Terminator release, but a T-1000 would be welcome after that.

DX14 should of been T-1000 instead of Mime Joker.

I really hope so one figure I regret not buying.

You got to get on board with this one, might be my favorite figure that I own currently.

Don't forget Kyle Reese, long overdue from HT.

Tech Com and 1984 versions please :drool

YES! The teaser for the 1/4 version was just cruel :pfft:

DX14 should of been T-1000 instead of Mime Joker.

You got to get on board with this one, might be my favorite figure that I own currently.

Tech Com and 1984 versions please :drool

Really better then the dx09 ?

Thank you to everyone taking awesome pictures!

Nothing is more annoying than having a package sit in some warehouse for five days, especially when said warehouse is probably 3 miles away from you. UGH The wait until Monday will surely give me a gray hair or two lol.

Thank you to everyone taking awesome pictures!

Nothing is more annoying than having a package sit in some warehouse for five days, especially when said warehouse is probably 3 miles away from you. UGH The wait until Monday will surely give me a gray hair or two lol.

Break into the warehouse and get it! It's not like you'd be stealing... ;)

Back