Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Fi...

100% in on T1 & 2 and Arnie. I've already spoke with a dude to do a Conan too which has been a desire of mine for awhile now

The only other character I'd get multiple versions of is Solid Snake

O h I forgot to ask about your Total Recall figure? So is he and Conan from the same guy?

Solid Snake is cool and MGS on the PS1 brings back good memories.

Have you ordered this VDG?
I bought one through Timcent....

No I haven't.. broke. :monkey4

Classy shots man - you got some skills. :clap :clap :clap :rock

I've caught up on all the relevant info in here since checking out previously - & it seems there's a few cons, but overall folks are impressed with this set to say the least. I'm yet to watch Clipperking's review - will do soon though.

Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Fi...

O h I forgot to ask about your Total Recall figure? So is he and Conan from the same guy?

Solid Snake is cool and MGS on the PS1 brings back good memories.

The total recall is bbkill with the disguise hs too and the Conan is calvinscustoms

jyry5y2y.jpg

Hell yeah SSC!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still hoping, in addition to a revised clean sculpt (because IMO neither the MMS or the DX10 really cut the mustard now), we one day see scene-specific or shot-specific Arnie headsculpts. Ledger Joker gets them, it'd be nice if Arnie did too.

I'm thinking of the 'trust me' smirk, the ridiculous smile, a sculpt with more squinted eyes (sometimes with one eye squintier than the other), a sculpt with a slight sneer in the upper lip which Arnie has at times. This kind of approach could work for both T1 and T2.

I don't think any of this will actually happen but it'd keep me buying.

:goodpost: I want HT to do the battle damaged T1 the scene where he tells the guy to get out the truck.

Decided to go full on battle damage :lol

DSCF2014_zps35ca9223.jpg

I like how the metal bar (plastic) can go into the little grooves in the base, kind of can rest a leaning fig on it.

DSCF2015_zps95362849.jpg

One criticism of the figure is, It just shows how crud the DX10 sculpt is. :exactly:

DSCF2016_zpsfa31c444.jpg

Best Arnie sculpt by Hot Toys IMO.

Decided to go full on battle damage :lol

DSCF2014_zps35ca9223.jpg

I like how the metal bar (plastic) can go into the little grooves in the base, kind of can rest a leaning fig on it.

DSCF2015_zps95362849.jpg

One criticism of the figure is, It just shows how crud the DX10 sculpt is. :exactly:

DSCF2016_zpsfa31c444.jpg

Best Arnie sculpt by Hot Toys IMO.

Looks awesome.

Arrived about an hour ago and have been checking it out since. Difference in headsculpts between this and the DX10 is incredible. Don't think I can justify a second set but will be on the look-out for a DX10 body with outfit for the semi-battle damaged look. Beautiful set and in hand the paint looks great (don't think the blood is overdone or detect an orange wash). Very happy with how this turned out.

dude, i've been doing packouts for years now and the only free figure i got with mine is a small Medicom Mickey Mouse. It sucks i don't get an Angelica and i've been averaging a figure a month from SS for the past 6 months....what gives? Most people who have gotten her free don't even collect Pirates....oh well

The likeness is certainly a marked improvement over the DX10 - thank ****!!

It was funny reading the previous comments about folks wanting to discard their DX10 heads. :lol

The likeness is certainly a marked improvement over the DX10 - thank ****!!

It was funny reading the previous comments about folks wanting to discard their DX10 heads. :lol

I hope they can repeat this quality of PERS (assuming they're gonna stick with it) with any further Arnies. Or any figure that uses it for that matter. In some shots it still looks like PERS. But in so many others you'd hardly know and in person its fantastic.

Back