Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where did you get them from? They sound awesome.
Hey Momaw, they're just the grenades that come with the M79 Thumper (wood and metal version). I'm getting mine from BBTS, though I imagine in Australia there'd be someone closer so you could save on shipping. Think the grenades look really good but are apparently too small for Sideshow's bandolier.

I think it will be an excellent addition to the DX13, not sure if its truely worth 40 dollars though, I really need to get over the price already:slap But yeah I'm glad I ordered it as well, as for the grenades I didn't know they don't fit the bandoleer, that kind of stinks, I guess the stock ones will have to do.
Lol, I know the price is pretty steep for such a small accessory, but real metal and wood sold me. Really only nit-pick I have with the DX-13 is the broken stock M79. Just looks really cheap, so I doubt I'll be displaying it. I actually quite liked the M134 minigun that comes with the DX-10, but after all the praise the COO Models metal version has received, decided to pick that up, as well.

In regards to the grenades, I believe a-dev said that they are too small for the bandolier. They look really nice, so I was trying to find a way to display them. Too bad COO didn't include a bandolier of their own with it, like they did with their plastic version. :mad:

The light up eye feature on mine ate the batteries after twenty minutes. I thought they just used crap batteries from the factory so I replaced them and it was super bright for about ten minutes then it went really dim.

Hey Momaw, they're just the grenades that come with the M79 Thumper (wood and metal version). I'm getting mine from BBTS, though I imagine in Australia there'd be someone closer so you could save on shipping. Think the grenades look really good but are apparently too small for Sideshow's bandolier.

Lol, I know the price is pretty steep for such a small accessory, but real metal and wood sold me. Really only nit-pick I have with the DX-13 is the broken stock M79. Just looks really cheap, so I doubt I'll be displaying it. I actually quite liked the M134 minigun that comes with the DX-10, but after all the praise the COO Models metal version has received, decided to pick that up, as well.

In regards to the grenades, I believe a-dev said that they are too small for the bandolier. They look really nice, so I was trying to find a way to display them. Too bad COO didn't include a bandolier of their own with it, like they did with their plastic version. :mad:

Thanks, I meant the Thumper and Minigun. I'll try some local model stores and if no luck look at BBTS (which I normally avoid because shipping is pretty pricey.

Just posted this in the 1/6 Vader thread but you guys might enjoy too.

P1131559_zps631bf7fc.jpg

:lol Nice seeing it beside vader!

Sealed the deal on this guy and will be getting it next month, hopefully along with Vader. :pray:
So pumped! Keep the pics coming :rock

Anyone know of a suitable replacement for the silver buttons on the Jackets? I have no idea how, but I just noticed I'm missing five of them between the two jackets! :slap I happened to see one fall off, but it's so tiny, it never had a chance. Lost forever in a sea of carpet. :monkey2

Called sideshow and had my last flexpay charged this morning. Hopefully I'll have him by the end of the week! Unless we see another decent 1/6 endo, this will be my only terminator in my collection.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Nice pics^^^ I have take many pics of my Ahhhnulds with a blue tint to it . I love the exposure

Thanks, yeah it really adds to the figure with blue for earlier in the film type pics or orange for the molten metal at the steel works.

Back