Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

I just noticed he doesn't come with his sais when he was fighting with SS in the temple. We got jipped more than the extra SMG :nono

Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

I just noticed he doesn't come with his sais when he was fighting with SS in the temple. We got jipped more than the extra SMG :nono

I think the sais were Storm Shadow's? And I believe those sais are included with the HT Storm Shadow figure :)

Nah, they have a sai fight and Snake pulls 2 from his back first after he loses his SMG.

kinda confused. SSC shows this as a pre-order yet some are scheduled to get them and other already got them. whats the deal? I just placed my order with SS but no email yet....should i expect to wait or are these things shipping fairly quickly after order? thanks.

kinda confused. SSC shows this as a pre-order yet some are scheduled to get them and other already got them. whats the deal? I just placed my order with SS but no email yet....should i expect to wait or are these things shipping fairly quickly after order? thanks.

Dunno, maybe they ran out and they're getting some more? Didn't that happen with black widow?

pics by darknight

DSC_0828_1.jpg

DSC_0814.JPG

DSC_0679.JPG

DSC_0823.JPG

DSC_0873.JPG

DSC_0875.JPG

DSC_0881.JPG

DSC_0673.JPG

DSC_0716.JPG

DSC_0765.JPG

Nah, they have a sai fight and Snake pulls 2 from his back first after he loses his SMG.

Just reviewed the extended cut and you're absolutely right. Darn HT. SS got 2 swords, 2 sais, 2 headsculpts. Why can't they give SE 2 SMGs and 2 sais?

Looking forward to getting this figure, mine won't be arriving until this Thursday.

Just reviewed the extended cut and you're absolutely right. Darn HT. SS got 2 swords, 2 sais, 2 headsculpts. Why can't they give SE 2 SMGs and 2 sais?

:exactly: Would've been perfect with those extra accessories.

Last edited:

the whole figure is awesome except that pants and shoes; somehow they just dont match the chest armour....

I think adding knee pads would help.
Any more armor than that will make the outfit look too cheesy.

I kinda dig how this design has a Sigma 6 vibe to it.

I kinda dig how this design has a Sigma 6 vibe to it.

Agreed! I grew up with ARAH, but I've ALWAYS loved Sigma Six! I'd received him last week and he looks AMAZING! Can't wait for Storm Shadow!

Hey guys! I was wondering if anyone can recommend me an alternative Snake Eyes figure? I just saw Retaliation and loved Snake Eyes (never was really into G.I. Joe) but would to have him as a figure. However the Hot Toys one is pretty pricey for my budget, any cool alternatives to display? Thanks!

Hey guys! I was wondering if anyone can recommend me an alternative Snake Eyes figure? I just saw Retaliation and loved Snake Eyes (never was really into G.I. Joe) but would to have him as a figure. However the Hot Toys one is pretty pricey for my budget, any cool alternatives to display? Thanks!

Sideshow's is roughly the same price. Save up and buy the Hot Toys, you will be glad you did. :lecture

Isn't HT's cheaper than SSC's version with Timber?
Anyway, I don't see any viable alternatives for this beautiful figure. :clap

Your 1/6 options are actually limited, buddy. If I'm not mistaken there's only 3 Snake Eyes 1/6 figures released with high-end quality so far, 2 from Sideshow Collectibles under their GI Joe line, and then this by Hot Toys based from Retaliation movie.

The first release from SE is already hard to get, and does not come cheap and unless you're happy with it out of the box, you'd have to spend between $30-60 more for a body upgrade. Most fans of the line and the original cartoon liked it better than version 2 which came out with 2 heads, a not-so-impressive Timber, and a pricetag that's a bit higher than Hot Toys' Snake Eyes, though some sellers outside SSC and even on ebay are selling version 2 at such a low price which is telling something.

Now from what you've said I take it that you liked SE from the movie Retaliation, and that you must not be a GI Joe purist. From there I'd suggest that you get HT's version. It's almost the same price as SSC's version 2, but of better quality and overall appearance as an action figure -- and it's the best representation of the SE that you liked from the movie :)

Thanks guy!! Really appreciate the feedback. Yeah when I tried searching for a Snake Eyes figure, all I found were the kind of toys you get a Walmart haha. Yeah I'm not a GI Joe purist, but man after seeing that...Snake Eyes is AWESOME! I'm a Metal Gear Purist so it kinda reminded me of an all black Gray Fox xD I will just save up for the Hot Toys version!

Back