Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Super cool pics of this figure, but man, I finally got around to watching this movie last night. What a stinker, almost worse than the first one. Prolly just me though.

Me liking the flick was going to be my deciding factor on if I tried to snag this or not. Looks like I am just going to have to enjoy everyone's pics instead.

Just because a movie is "bad" doesn't mean you shouldn't get the figure... If some fat donut eating lazy movie editor is bad at his job, it wouldn't reflect the awesomeness of this character design....

Case in point... Friday the 13th. All of them are garbage, but Jason Vorhees is the bomb.

Just my two cents.... I got Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow pre-ordered... the posing possibilities are endless!!!

Now can GI JOE please cast good actors to play their characters!!!

Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

C42D4DF9-D42C-483B-B6CA-F235C0C90795-11586-0000077F4A424433_zps530a25d2.jpg

Couple of badasses hanging out.....

B1BD0A55-A02A-4EE2-AFA3-0EC9D3028644-11586-00000789E39772F3_zps27da3c19.jpg

Ouch, did he stub his toe?

Just because a movie is "bad" doesn't mean you shouldn't get the figure... If some fat donut eating lazy movie editor is bad at his job, it wouldn't reflect the awesomeness of this character design....

Case in point... Friday the 13th. All of them are garbage, but Jason Vorhees is the bomb.

:lecture:exactly::goodpost:

And let's not forget PREDATOR 2. City Hunter Pred is among the most iconic movie creatures in Pop-Culture, but the movie isn't.

I'm getting my SE soon and was wondering, besides the futzing of the scabbard and the replacement of the hand pegs, is there any other issues new owners should be looking out for?

Thanks!

Just got my Snake Eyes. Love it!

IMG_4555.JPG

IMG_4558.JPG

IMG_4571.JPG

Wow on the pose and Holy SHoot on the camera...

I would love to know how long that took you... you've masked it like it took 10 seconds :)
:clap:clap:clap

lol oh btw, I don't know WHO that is in your sig, but do you like mine?

Nice sig! Nothing special. It took me a few minutes to get his accessories on and pose him.

Nice sig! Nothing special. It took me a few minutes to get his accessories on and pose him.

looks great.

Picture number 1 and 3 make me want to get my swords professionally sharpened...

What's holding the scabbard and how do you turn it?
And any moving parts on the MP5? :D

Crappy iPhone shot. Put these 2 together.

Geez, I hope this gap where the abs are suppose to be isn't going to bother me... looks weird how it's hollow, not as apparent in the movie...

Those are some sloppy poses you got there :lecture

Geez, I hope this gap where the abs are suppose to be isn't going to bother me... looks weird how it's hollow, not as apparent in the movie...

Those are some sloppy poses you got there :lecture

tumblr_lveev4K4CZ1qd38tb.gif

Back