1/6 Hot Toys -- Guardians of the Galaxy - Groot & Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, the confusion comes from the fact, that if you view the two pack on a European site, there is no mention of a baby Groot. BUT you're saying that the dancing Groot is there, even though there's no mention of "him". Brilliant!

Right. :slap

Guess you never heard of people not updating. Or you missed the fact that Hot Toys, not sideshow mentioned that the dancing baby Groot would be included in the 2 pack. :lol

Wow. Just... wow. :slap

I'm kind of struggling with my decision to order this set or not. I want Groot, yeah, and the angry face is definitely a big plus for me. but Rocket... I'm not so sure. I don't like the figure that much, there's something about it that just seems off to me...
Now, if I ordered the regular Groot, I'd have no "angry face". But I'd like to save the extra money for another figure I want.... ah, decisions!

I'm kind of struggling with my decision to order this set or not. I want Groot, yeah, and the angry face is definitely a big plus for me. but Rocket... I'm not so sure. I don't like the figure that much, there's something about it that just seems off to me...
Now, if I ordered the regular Groot, I'd have no "angry face". But I'd like to save the extra money for another figure I want.... ah, decisions!

If you are interested in the angry face only get that loose and get the single groot. Would be pricey I estimate but saves you some cash. If you want the angry hands too and dancing baby groot (and also stick baby groot if you are ordering from sideshow) I say get the 2 pack and sell off rocket and the unwanted parts. Should be able to cover almost half another figure anyway (depending which brand you buy).

I wish they had the smiley face groot and extendo arms/tendrils and leg extensions :)

Does anyone know what "delivery restrictions apply" mean? Is the item not able to be shipped to Australia?

Ok guys I just want to warn everyone about retailer space-figuren. I know I had recommended them to some collectors but I regret that very much now.

They ban customers for making cancellations!

I had pre-ordered Hot Toys Star-Lord and the Rocket & Groot set with them. I found Star-Lord for 25 euros cheaper somewhere else and asked Space-Figuren if they would price-match, they said no and asked me if I wanted to cancel Star-Lord. I said yes and they told me they cancelled all my orders and will not accept any pre-orders from me ever again! Ridiculous! Are kids running that company or what? I should have avoided them since I had an issue with them in the past but I didn't think they were this silly!

Besides, their prices aren't that good compared to other European retailers, with prices up to 20-30 euros more expensive, so don't waste your money or time on them! Avoid!

Ok guys I just want to warn everyone about retailer space-figuren. I know I had recommended them to some collectors but I regret that very much now.

They ban customers for making cancellations!

I had pre-ordered Hot Toys Star-Lord and the Rocket & Groot set with them. I found Star-Lord for 25 euros cheaper somewhere else and asked Space-Figuren if they would price-match, they said no and asked me if I wanted to cancel Star-Lord. I said yes and they told me they cancelled all my orders and will not accept any pre-orders from me ever again! Ridiculous! Are kids running that company or what? I should have avoided them since I had an issue with them in the past but I didn't think they were this silly!

Besides, their prices aren't that good compared to other European retailers, with prices up to 20-30 euros more expensive, so don't waste your money or time on them! Avoid!

Sorry to hear that, it's one thing to not price match and sure ask if you want to cancel and be like "sorry we couldn't work things out" but to take that further and just cancel all your orders and cutting off any future business is absurd.

Sorry to hear that, it's one thing to not price match and sure ask if you want to cancel and be like "sorry we couldn't work things out" but to take that further and just cancel all your orders and cutting off any future business is absurd.

Yeah the funny thing is that they already did this once but I didn't really blame them that much because I didn't receive their e-mails about one item I ordered being in stock, they went into my spam folder. Once I saw that I apologized and they said it was ok and that they would cancel the order. In the following weeks I ordered more figures from them and then realized on my account they were all cancelled without any notification. I asked them why and they told me it was because I didn't buy the item I had initially ordered and they didn't want to overstock, even though we talked about it. I told them it was an honest mistake and they "forgave me". Now they do this again... last time I give them a chance. Very unprofessional.

Love that Funko Pop !
I have a question about the Groot and Rocket set: Are they going to be released in one unique box or separated ?

So I got an email from Amazon this morning, it was one of those 'you might be interested' ones that showed stuff related to what I bought, it was mostly Home Furniture this time and showed some tables... I clicked on one because it looked interesting, it was a hand carved table, but then I noticed it had quite the interesting pattern :rotfl

dancin groot table.jpg

Back