Hot Toys HBII Hellboy and Abe Sapien 12-inch Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes! I sold my Sideshow "cigar" Hellboy on the strength of the rumors about Hot Toys doing these, so I'm glad it worked out. These look awesome.

I sold all my SSC Hellboy figures,too. I'm not a SSC basher by any means but there were just so many issues with their Hellboy, from the quality of the clothing to the useless Big Boy body, that I didn't even want to own it.
I'd just about given up on the HT rumor. What a treat!

I'm going to say it...their Hellboy sucks. I saw it in stores and passed. Gross constipated slimey head. It happens sometimes.

I'm going to say it...their Hellboy sucks. I saw it in stores and passed. Gross constipated slimey head. It happens sometimes.

He also looks like he just ate a bag of Oreos. Yech.

mwchb.jpg

I would love to see Hot toys tackle making a 1/6th Golden Army machine figure that would be a must buy. If they can make the tumbler this is possible. :rock

it would also be superkool if HT made an officer Kroenen. the SSC one ain't worth $200+ by a long shot.

A little unrelated, but I was listening to GDT's commentary track on HB2 tonight. When you can see Kroenen's mask in one of the cases in the BPRD hallway Guillermo says that later on you can spot Johann looking at the mask and that it's a foreshadowing of what will be revealed about Johann's backstory if HB3 is made. Basically he says that Johann and Kroenen knew each other but that he would only reveal how well and to what end in part 3 or, if there is no part 3 he says, "I guess I'll have to tell you in some other movie's commentary.":lol

HOLY ^^^^ING ^^^^!

I thought those were stills from the movie!

:banana:banana:banana

Right before SDCC I thought about plunking down a crapload on a big set of the Sideshow versions. I am feeling all the better that I didn't now. Wow, I can't wait for detailed pics. Part of me kept thinking..."Is it even possible to custom paint an HT muscle body red and slap a Sideshow head on it?" Obviously I don't need to!

I think Abe looks tremendous on first glance. HT specializes in that small detail work. The Samaritan looks amazing.

I can already tell this is going hurt...

Right before SDCC I thought about plunking down a crapload on a big set of the Sideshow versions. I am feeling all the better that I didn't now. Wow, I can't wait for detailed pics. Part of me kept thinking..."Is it even possible to custom paint an HT muscle body red and slap a Sideshow head on it?" Obviously I don't need to!

I think Abe looks tremendous on first glance. HT specializes in that small detail work. The Samaritan looks amazing.

I can already tell this is going hurt...

But you know HT is going to make it hurt sooo good. :lol I cant wait to get these guys.

I love how you can see the water line in Abe's goggles. I guess Abe will be on the new slim body.

I noticed that too! I actually think Sideshow's Abe isn't a bad figure for what it is, and they are dirt cheap too. But I'm sure this will totally blow it away. Too bad we have no chance of getting a Prof. Broom figure, given the problems that HT has had with John Hurt likeness rights. Still, that's why I have my custom.

Well damn, I didn't even notice these were by HT, I thought it was SS.

The movies blew, but I might get a Hellboy.

Finally got to see the whole preview picture. Dang, those look good.

The Hellboy one looks awesome.

And, Hot Toys gets me even closer to getting into 12-Inch again...

Back