Hot Toys HBII Hellboy and Abe Sapien 12-inch Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dunno, but if it is a muscle body they may use the separate shoulders like Dutch was shown with.

Dunno, but if it is a muscle body they may use the separate shoulders like Dutch was shown with.

Yeah there's no reason why HT couldn't make the arms and shoulders separate from the rubberized torso. The neck, chest, and abs are the only areas exposed. However, I'm sure there are collectors out there who want to display a shirtless HB, and perhaps HT thought of that too (which means a full muscle body).

Yeah there's no reason why HT couldn't make the arms and shoulders separate from the rubberized torso. The neck, chest, and abs are the only areas exposed. However, I'm sure there are collectors out there who want to display a shirtless HB, and perhaps HT thought of that too (which means a full muscle body).

The arms are still rubber just not one piece with the torso.

This is the coolest news! I just heard an official HT announcement is due later today, I so hope we get Prince Nuada and Johann Kraus.

This is the coolest news! I just heard an official HT announcement is due later today, I so hope we get Prince Nuada and Johann Kraus.

Speak of the devil! Newsletter posted!! :chew

The Spirit....confirmed
Hell Boy.....confirmed
Batman cape with holder (whatever that means) included with Batpod...confirmed

hellboy.jpg

Finally got to see the whole preview picture. Dang, those look good.

The Hellboy one looks awesome.

And, Hot Toys gets me even closer to getting into 12-Inch again...

Ditto..........

These look awesome!!!!!! Here's hoping for a Prince Nuada and Mr. Wink in the near future! :rock

I'd say I'm hoping against hope for a 1/6 Angel of Death, but I can't even imagine the price. The GG maquette is ludicrously high as is, and an HT figure while breathtaking would pummel my checking account mercilessly. Still would like to see one though.

Come one wookster, where's the Full Specs thread???? :tap
:D
Put your Hot Toys mojo to work for this Hellboy fanatic! :devil

These look awesome!!!!!! Here's hoping for a Prince Nuada and Mr. Wink in the near future! :rock

I'd say I'm hoping against hope for a 1/6 Angel of Death, but I can't even imagine the price. The GG maquette is ludicrously high as is, and an HT figure while breathtaking would pummel my checking account mercilessly. Still would like to see one though.

I would probably draw the line at anything significantly over $200. If the AOD was higher than that I would probably pass. Mr. Wink would be harder to pass on...
A golden army automaton would probably cost silly money and unless it transformed into a coffee table I would have nowhere to put it.

Come one wookster, where's the Full Specs thread???? :tap
:D
Put your Hot Toys mojo to work for this Hellboy fanatic! :devil

I'm working on it, this is a Sideshow licence, I only found out that this was deffinite yesterday. But I'll do my best.

I'm working on it, this is a Sideshow licence, I only found out that this was deffinite yesterday. But I'll do my best.

:rock :rock :rock

Does that mean that it will be distributed exclusively by Sideshow? I mean as opposed to most Hot Toys releases that show up a month earlier in HK markets.

How big are the golden army soldiers in comparison with humans? I don't recall exactly, but not twice as tall (although pretty bulky). It could happen, I guess, but I don't see this line having the kind of support necessary for something like that. I'm also a little surprised that it took HT so long to announce these figures, relative to the release of the film.

I would say they are at least twice as tall as humans. Hellboy slides under their legs and jumps opn their backs. And he's taller than most.

:rock :rock :rock

Does that mean that it will be distributed exclusively by Sideshow? I mean as opposed to most Hot Toys releases that show up a month earlier in HK markets.

I simply don't know!
A lot of SS stuff still shows up in HK first, take the recent Indy for example.

Back