Hot Toys HBII Hellboy and Abe Sapien 12-inch Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I already moved my Nazi Kroenen onto a TT body, painted the lenses and added some rain effect to the coat, so I'm all set in that regard....

Isn't Abe in the HBI outfit? I thought he had a full leather outfit in HBII? I see short sleeves.

I wonder if he will have a full painted fish body?

Awesome announcement! So glad I sold my HB 666 figure... now I am rewarded.

Just from the pics they look totally badass :rock

Isn't Abe in the HBI outfit? I thought he had a full leather outfit in HBII? I see short sleeves.

I wonder if he will have a full painted fish body?

Nope, its fine:

308926491_5_cbUB.jpeg

I would say that Johann is a done deal especially with the Iron Man Mark 03 breakthroughs.

Nuada will probably be on the small body and as the main villain is also probably a lock.

Liz has a great shot after the new body debuted with Machiko also fairly good shot.

This line might be fairly extensive....

Johann will be a no-brainer for HT... they've already kicked all kinds of ass on those Copperhead figures which have similar styled suits.

This is awesome news.

Imagine a Liz figure from Sideshow. :yuck

They can't hang with Hot Toys at this point.

Maybe it's just me, and I'm probably gonna be bombarded with flaming posts for pissing in the punch with this, but while I'm stoked that HotToys has picked up the license, I'm a little disappointed about the choice of the muscle suit for Red. The coolness factor's gonna be right up there at about 1000% for looks, but the poseability factor is gonna be waaaaaay down. It's the buzzkill with the otherwise awesome Rambo and Rocky lines. I would've prefered the sculpted body like the Predators where you get all the look AND the poseability vs. yet another rubber body that not only lacks poseability, but also makes one worry about longevity.

I dunno is it a rubber body or a special torso? It looks to have the same skin texture as the face and hands.

Now that it is confirmed that Hot Toys is making HB figures we may see Hulk figures as well. The rumors started months ago and both HB and Hulk were mentioned.

Back