Hot Toys HBII Hellboy and Abe Sapien 12-inch Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, there is a metal frame underneath. Someone posted an image of what's inside, but I can't find it. It was at One Sixth Warriors.

A little disappointing that they're starting with characters we already have. I'd have loved to see them launch with Nuada or Rasputin.
Looks like Big Red's on a rubber body - no one have a problem with that?
Because 1/6th collectors are a bunch of whiney complainers. They'd rather let HT take the heat.

I don't think we're all whiny complainers, but so far you sure don't seem happy. :confused:
I love my SSC figures in general, but just from what's been shown it's a clear improvement. Hellboy had serious issues.

mwchb.jpg

Because 1/6th collectors are a bunch of whiney complainers. They'd rather let HT take the heat.

:lol Hot Toys will never take as much heat as Sideshow when it comes to 1:6... because they blow them out of the water in quality, engineering and attention to detail. Sorry, that's just how it is. And you know what? Many at Sideshow themselves would agree.

The question shouldn't be "Why is Hot Toys doing these instead of Sideshow"... it should be Why doesn't Hot Toys just do all of the 1:6 figures that Sideshow offers?

Those are the best shots I've ever seen of Cigar Hellboy, is he yours, icruise?
You're right it's a much better head all around.

Honestly, the only really great thing about that figure was the Samaritan IMO. Even considering the time period and price. $40 was expensive back then! :lol
Mezco's 18" roto figure buried the SSC figure in every single way and even their stylized 9" sports a much better coat.

Those are the best shots I've ever seen of Cigar Hellboy, is he yours, icruise?
You're right it's a much better head all around.

Cigar version was always the best, the head wasn't nearly as shiney as the satndard. The SDCC exc was pretty cute too, I like the stick on horns.

He was before I sold him a couple of months ago in anticipation of the Hot Toys figure. :D

Well at least you have nice pics to remember him by.
I think it's the teeth deco on the regular that makes it look so awful. The cigar head isn't perfect but looks much, much better.

From the image, I think the body for Hellboy will be ruberized, just like Rambo's. Way cool Hot Toys!

I sold my 666 Hellboy a few months ago as well in anticipation of this figure. Since Sideshow had the license I figure either they or HT would make an improved version.

Back