Hot Toys HBII Hellboy and Abe Sapien 12-inch Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kinda sad how much better that 1:6 HB portrait looks than the 1:1 bust coming out ... :monkey1

HT is on fire. I can't wait for these and have my fingers crossed that since the rumors of the HB license were true that the same is true about the Watchmen license.

I cant buy these for 1 reason. .. it'll make me want my Nazi kroenen back and I cant let that happen .. :lol

I'm working on it, this is a Sideshow licence, I only found out that this was deffinite yesterday. But I'll do my best.

So HT made these for Sideshow?

Interesting. Maybe they will make some Joes for them too!

They just need to take over Sideshows 1/6 production from now on.

So HT made these for Sideshow?

Interesting. Maybe they will make some Joes for them too!

They just need to take over Sideshows 1/6 production from now on.

:lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture

And the other announcement from Hot Toys was THE SPIRIT. Meh. But at least that makes it that much more likely that they'll be doing WATCHMEN figures. :rock

They are being sold as Movie Masterpieces which means that they are HT made for HT. I think SSC is just marketing them immediately as new 1/6 figures coming like they have done with the Iron Man lines.

I don't have confirmation, but I'm guessing these are done under Sideshow's HBII license, so HT couldn't have done them without SSC's involvement. I believe Iron Man was a similar arrangement.

112008hthb2_01.jpg

112008hthb2_02.jpg

112008hthb2_03.jpg

112008hthb2_04.jpg

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Definitely getting both... and any other figure they add to this line.

Back