Hot Toys Iron Man Mark VII (Black and Gold version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok my only thing is they are saying they are going to release marvel must haves this summer. I'm wondering what that means. Are we talking Strictly MCU stuff, More iron man stuff nobody asked for or are we going outside the box and actually doing stuff people asked for and anticipated?
That's my only thing lol

Yeah, there's not been much of anything beyond No Way Home that got my Marvel interest going... I am surprised there hasn't been an OG Avengers Thor in artisan format teased yet. Black Widow artisan? There are some options to revisit that I think would sell better than another Iron Man paint variant. I like the look of this but certainly not enough to drop the cash for it.
If hot toys was smart they would just release pre MCU stuff or some of the earlier MCU things outside of Iron man 1
Xmen 1-3 figures since Xmen are huge again
Hulk 08- movie has a big following and people prefer him over MCU hulk
Hulk03-Nostagia
Affleck Daredevil-Nostgia
Updated Blade-Huge fanbase.
Spiderman1-3- I mean this is a no brainer. baffles me this hasn't been done yet.
Ghostrider-nostgia
Marvel comic figures- They would make money
Thomas Jane Punisher-Has a following and would sell.
Captian America- needs to be updated
Comic inspired Spiderman figures- I mean that would print money.

Thats all I can think of att he moment but I know none of these will get made but it would be nice to dream

Attachments

• 444762546_26476608571929954_6160458660821857187_n.png
    444762546_26476608571929954_6160458660821857187_n.png
    357.2 KB · Views: 0
If you can print them, you can paint them, I believe in you! :) Seriously though, if you get a decent airbrush and learn to use masking fluid, you could knock out most of the painting that way. Leave the fine brush detail for just the finishing and you won't drive yourself crazy. My painting skills are pretty good, but at life size scale, so I do wonder how well I'd fare at 1/6 scale...
Yeah, painting 1/6 is easy. Don't even need to be an expert.

The best one of these they ever did was the Grey scale mk 4, I don't think I've been impressed by a single one of these since, this could be cool, but they take it just a bit too far with the chroming, it ruined the mk 21 imo

Got my order in, wait was incredibly smooth this time, 281 in line. Price was $400 for anyone interested with a July-September release window.

Yet again so much complaining for an ultra limited exclusive that hardly anyone can buy anyway. I dig this one, too rich for my blood but it should look great on the shelf

Back