Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im okay with the new suit but the ears on the cowl look kinda wierd. i hope that when we get a solo batman film they go back to the bvs suit which was a beast. i still might get this one though.

This is why I will display him without the cowl if they give us an unmasked sculpt.

Stupid Warner Brothers... makes you wonder... how they can make sure people so far back behind the scenes get a credit but the ****ing people that made the outfits that is front and center of every super hero didn't get it!

Stupid Warner Brothers... makes you wonder... how they can make sure people so far back behind the scenes get a credit but the ****ing people that made the outfits that is front and center of every super hero didn't get it!

Yeah it’s unfortunate. Although I prefer the look of the BVS cowl, I really don’t mind the look of the Justice League version. The only thing that really irks me is that in the movie it won’t be able to move or turn at the neck like in BVS.

It doesn’t really apply to the hot Toys since Hot Toys will mold it into one solid immovable(at the neck) piece like BVS, but for the movie it’s a step backwards. That moment in the JL trailer where Batman has to turn his whole body to Gordon is really cringeworthy IMO considering all the neck movement and cowl mobility we got in BVS. Call me nitpicky, but I just just think it sucks.

Anyone know if they fixed the BvS Batman butt problem with the JL figure ?

If someone is at NYCC that is you mission ! :)

Screen Shot 2017-10-06 at 21.09.30.jpg

So do they just have the same lineup of Justice League figures act NYCC like all the other Cons ?

I haven't seen any new pics at all of JL ?

I think they only have their new Star Wars figures on display. The NYCC displays are a lot smaller than the ones at SDCC.

They said it's a new body being used for JL batman. Apparently the battled damaged armour bats and tactical suit have this new body.

Hot Toys I assume. On the details section for the figure on their site it does say newly developed muscular body.

ah... cool thanks. Sometimes when people say "they say" it's just rumors and so forth. Glad it's not the case this time.

This is why I originally had no interest in BvS Batman, no muscle definition. But they certainly fixed that, unfortunately by the time I found out it was too late.....oh well JL version for me.

They've gotta announce these JL main figures soon surely !

dc-comics-batman-sixth-scale-betman-v-superman-hot-toys-silo-9026181.jpg

How’s about a new magazine cover with Batman on it. Gives another look at the suit which I think looks great:

c2eee48ea7f63b7acd4846ad88b9810f.jpg

Back