Hot Toys Justice League Cyborg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know what, passions are high enough on these threads without also dragging overt politics into the back and forth. So if you'll try to overlook phrases like this that get you triggered, I'll do my best not to flame anyone who claims 'you didn't build that' or that I can keep my doctor and my plan.... deal?

:duff

...and after I read yours, and you read mine, I'm hoping the mods will come in here and clean all this up.

"you can keep your doctor" had its day in the sun, Obama still gets flamed for it to this day. It is now "fake news" since our prez says that in every other sentence, its kinda an unavoidable parlance of out times as dumb as it is.

You bastards are way too sensitive. We are just talking collecting n actors roles and if figure's will get released or actors keeping same jl role's. Nothing needed from mods other then to stop being over dramactic lol. Jeez Dc section be more mature.

Not the DC movie/character/actor debate, just the last two pieces of political nonsense (which includes mine). I think we all be better off avoiding this at all costs....unless someone wants to open up a thread on the off-topic forum.

I Never bring up political stuff i dont like argue about nothing and get no where. Thinking a total stranger is going to agree with you is insane and if they do who care's ? Yay u both enjoy same views on whatever. I just want Cyborg to continue VICTORY! I'd go as far as support a spin off Cyborg movie not needed but would keep him active in DC World ,while DC sorts its next move in DC movie's. I'd LOVE a Supergirl movie Next with cameo's from flash & Cyborg n GL & W.W Etc...

I Never bring up political stuff i dont like argue about nothing and get no where. Thinking a total stranger is going to agree with you is insane and if they do who care's ? Yay u both enjoy same views on whatever. I just want Cyborg to continue VICTORY! I'd go as far as support a spin off Cyborg movie not needed but would keep him active in DC World ,while DC sorts its next move in DC movie's. I'd LOVE a Supergirl movie Next with cameo's from flash & Cyborg n GL & W.W Etc...

Hard to see him getting a solo movie anytime soon. I thought he was one of the more interesting characters in the movie and that's even after they cut most of his back story. His new suit at the end of the movie looked really good to.

HT obviously had this ready to go with the prototype we saw at SDCC 2017 but probably shelved it as soon as it became obvious the movie would fail. Such a shame.

Hard to see him getting a solo movie anytime soon. I thought he was one of the more interesting characters in the movie and that's even after they cut most of his back story. His new suit at the end of the movie looked really good to.

HT obviously had this ready to go with the prototype we saw at SDCC 2017 but probably shelved it as soon as it became obvious the movie would fail. Such a shame.

Agreed that's why say keep moving on with next film like Supergirl or Green lantern or Flash and cameo old Member's just keep the DC movie line rolling towards more Justice league's. We Need keep the JLA Movie dream's alive is my hope's is all. Leading up to some live action Darkseid or Flashpoint fun.

I agree with the avoiding click bait articles but I wish people would stop using that awful Trumpism 'fake news'.

Sadly a lot of it is over sensationalized deluded crap to the point where it becomes fake. Take Walter Cronkite here and how long it took for him to confirm JFK's death even though he most likely knew he was gone the entire time.

No BS, no panels of "experts" - just the cold hard facts.

Everything was ruined when CNN started the 24 hour news cycle and then everyone followed. "The Nineties" on Netflix explains how we got to where we are today in regards to Journalism.

Okay, done talking about this. Just had to throw that out there.

Go Cyborg

Agreed that's why say keep moving on with next film like Supergirl or Green lantern or Flash and cameo old Member's just keep the DC movie line rolling towards more Justice league's. We Need keep the JLA Movie dream's alive is my hope's is all. Leading up to some live action Darkseid or Flashpoint fun.

However they make them happen I definitely want to see Darkseid and Thomas Wayne Batman at some point! Is Green Lantern still happening? Not heard anything about that in a while. It would be cool to see the first movie at least set somewhere else in space. If they ever do a Flashpoint movie Cyborg would obviously be a central part of that.

I'm hoping it goes the way of Drax, late but still released( I know it's not ideal but I'm going to buy the JL with the hope its eventually released)

I'm hoping it goes the way of Drax, late but still released( I know it's not ideal but I'm going to buy the JL with the hope its eventually released)

Fingers crossed but won't be getting my hopes up.

I guess the only hope of HT ever doing a Cyborg figure now is if he shows up in the Flash movie like was rumored a long while ago.

maxresdefault.jpg

Of course, that also just got delayed again...

I just noticed the Tactical Batman came with the human mother box. Cyborg was suppose to come with that, bases on it being displayed next to him in one of the cons. He's officially DOA

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

I wouldn’t say that cyborgs dead.. wait till the rest of the league gets released. Money talks! If the league sales out quickly there’s a chance hot Toys will do it. Don’t judge by Wonder Woman sales because 1) she wasn’t that much different from bvs 2) collectors still iffy on the rubber plastic body. 3) her regular sold out so..

I would have jumped on the rest of the team if they had put this up for preorder. Now I’m waiting for a second version like the new Aquaman suit.

Back