Hot Toys Kit Fisto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this a character somebody wants from HT . I think they could’ve done others

Maybe CW fans

Is this a character somebody wants from HT . I think they could’ve done others

Maybe CW fans

As somebody who is a huge fan of Jedi as a whole and wouldn't be opposed to HT making more of them - I have zero desire to own a Kit Fisto figure. He had roughly 30 seconds of screen time in the movies. His design is cool, but if they are going to branch into alien Jedi, I'd rather have Aayla Secura or Plo Koon. Or Ahsoka Tano.

Fisto has a cool design, he's just a weird choice that I have no connection to that makes me want the figure.

As somebody who is a huge fan of Jedi as a whole and wouldn't be opposed to HT making more of them - I have zero desire to own a Kit Fisto figure. He had roughly 30 seconds of screen time in the movies. His design is cool, but if they are going to branch into alien Jedi, I'd rather have Aayla Secura or Plo Koon. Or Ahsoka Tano.

Fisto has a cool design, he's just a weird choice that I have no connection to that makes me want the figure.

Wasn’t he in AOTC in that arena scene? That scene was a mess of too much movement , I couldn’t see who really was fighting the droids other than Mace, Obi, Padme, Anakin :dunno

Wasn’t he in AOTC in that arena scene? That scene was a mess of too much movement , I couldn’t see who really was fighting the droids other than Mace, Obi, Padme, Anakin :dunno

Yeah, he was. I think the Geonosis arena and battle with Darth Sidious are the only times we actually see Fisto on screen. He has that memorable Force push on the droids and smile in the arena, that's about it.

It's definitely hard to keep track of who is who in that scene, though. I think I once read that there were 212 Jedi in that battle (most Knights, not Masters that we would know) and there were only like 60 something survivors. There's a lot happening on screen there.

Yeah, he was. I think the Geonosis arena and battle with Darth Sidious are the only times we actually see Fisto on screen. He has that memorable Force push on the droids and smile in the arena, that's about it.

It's definitely hard to keep track of who is who in that scene, though. I think I once read that there were 212 Jedi in that battle (most Knights, not Masters that we would know) and there were only like 60 something survivors. There's a lot happening on screen there.

I think the dude with the dreads and blue girl were in it ..sorry their names escape me..no disrespect to CW experts :dunno

This will go the way of the Death Star trooper. This is the prototype only piece from the show. If jango and Endor Leia haven’t gone up, poor kit doesn’t have a chance.

It’s funny, my initial reaction was looks cool. Then I remembered I bought and sold the ss kit without ever opening it. Just not enough display space and too minor a character.
However
Greedo
Tusken
Ponda
Even lobot,
Those I would get.

It seems people are unanimous that this won't be made. I'd die laughing if this was the first to go up for pre-order. Come on imagine a shelf with Kit Fisto, Plo Koon and Ki-Adi-Mundi, how cool would that be?

It seems people are unanimous that this won't be made. I'd die laughing if this was the first to go up for pre-order. Come on imagine a shelf with Kit Fisto, Plo Koon and Ki-Adi-Mundi, how cool would that be?

Meh..but I think they had cool lightsabers :wink1:

coneheads_mundi.jpg

Looks good. Will end up replacing the SS version. Surprised to see HT jumping more into aliens. Hope that means more characters like Bib Fortuna, Savage Opress, Oola, Aayla Secura, Shaak-Ti, etc.

Love this last. Let’s add Barriss, Ashoka and luminara

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the only reason to make this figure that makes sense to me, but then why not Mundi? At least he had lines in the movies.

Fisto was kinda useless in the Prequel, but he was portrayed differently with more prominent role in Clone Wars animated series. Even though Fitsto wasnt well received , even despised here but a large proportion of another fans were really excited for this figure in FB collector group.

Looking great but not really sure i want to update my Jedi Masters ranks with HT versions. Might regret it in the near future if they release one Sideshow didn't though.

I wish he were better futzed and posed for his con debut. He looks like he passed out in those clothes. Not the most effective way to introduce the first "alien" looking character in the HT line.

Back