Hot Toys logo changing colour and getting slimey...why?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea and I dunno if it's been said but whats with the products on the front page?
Donut Man, I kill you later, Boneman, The Goodfather.

and they all have these pics
437green_302x439.jpg

https://www.hottoys.com.hk/index.php

Last edited:
Hot Toys + Mars Attacks = Fail

Is it what Buddah and Luchador138 call "express an opinion" ? There's nothing to discuss here... Only a quick and easy judgment and maybe provocation.

Two packs of aliens soldiers (for army building) would be a great idea but I'd like to have a martian leader or/and a martian ambassador with a different expression on the face.

I don't know if hot toys will do some human characters. In 1996, the Trendmaster toys were all martians except for "the martian girl". Sorry for people waiting for Pearce brosnan/James Bond and Michael J.Fox/Back to the future dolls.:D

Whoa. For a second I thought it was a 1/1 scale figure teaser. Then I thought about it, and then realized it's just a photoshop image. :D

They're coming!

Ack, ack, ack,ack,ack, ack, ack,ack,ack, ack, ack,ack,ack. Ack, ack, ack,ack,ack. Ack, ack, ack,ack,ack. ACK!

20090715_1b.jpg

I guess they haven't tested it in Safari. It's a mess with it. The old one worked fine in Safari. Saying that the test site worked fine in Safari as well.

I guess they haven't tested it in Safari. It's a mess with it. The old one worked fine in Safari. Saying that the test site worked fine in Safari as well.

I'm using Safari and it's fine, a tad slower, but it works OK. I might install Firefox again to see if its quicker!

Something must have changed then within the last minute or two. There was nothing but yellow text down the left hand side. Images and banners scattered down the center on the page once I scrolled down quite some bit.

Whatever has happened it's cleared up now.

Just installed FF and it is a little quiker, but there's not much in it!

Is it what Buddah and Luchador138 call "express an opinion" ? There's nothing to discuss here... Only a quick and easy judgment and maybe provocation.

No its not, thats the other extreme ! There are a lot provocations in here. But just don´t jump on it. It´s just like when some guys only post stupid pictures with lame statements in it to get their point across.

I hope you all will enjoy your Mars Attacks Figures in the Future.

I must admit I think a lot of the naysayers will like these when they are out. Even if you didn't like the movie, it has that cool 50's retro, pulp sci-fi book cover appeal... it's just a very cool and iconic 'Martian' design... sgonnabegood!

Thank you Buddah. If hot toys work on the martians is not good, I'll be the first to criticize them. But since it's not a very popular license, I suppose the guys from hot toys really like them and it's the best way to make good work.

Back