Hot Toys logo changing colour and getting slimey...why?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I definitely see Hot Toys doing Ghostbusters some day. With the proposed movie 3 on the horizon, now would be the perfect time to do the first 2 movies, leading right up to movie 3's door.

I definitely see Hot Toys doing Ghostbusters some day. With the proposed movie 3 on the horizon, now would be the perfect time to do the first 2 movies, leading right up to movie 3's door.

Hot Toys could have tied in a line of figures to the recent Ghostbusters video game, which is a significant title for the franchise. Featured writing and voices of the the movie's cast and was, for the mean time, a quasi Ghostbusters 3.

Anyway, the logo is green. It is slimey...or is it? Maybe it is green blood? I can't imagine what new Predator they could possibly make, but I'm willing to keep an open mind.

I still have my talking 12" Mars Attacks 'Ambassador' somewhere in my loft (lost in action during my house move... he's there, but where?), I could go for an update.
In fact I still have my MA disintegrator pistol in my draw at work... that thing has all the iconic ray gun noises you could ever want, my favourite being the heat ray from the original War of the Worlds!

Hot Toys could have tied in a line of figures to the recent Ghostbusters video game, which is a significant title for the franchise. Featured writing and voices of the the movie's cast and was, for the mean time, a quasi Ghostbusters 3.

Ahhh, could be part of the VGM line then!

I'm guessing Mars Attacks, no way its Ghostbusters, Mattel would never have a chance of competing.

Looks nothing like the Ghostbuster writing and just like the Mars Attacks titles.

title20ghostbusters.jpg

normal_ma_16.jpg

hoping for martians

i still have my gun and figures and ships, gave the 2 12 martians to my son. It's so funny to see a 2 year old running around yelling eck eck mars will rule.

HT seems to have a good working relationship with Tim Burton, but would Mars Attacks figures really be that well-received?

no mars attacks please! load of waffle and not derserving of a HT masterpiece imo! the way the hot toys symbol 'morphs' or changes indicated the incredible hulk cos he also 'changes' but that might be too obvious! im guessing incredible hulk (just imagine!) ghostbusters mms figures or TMNT figures! either of these and i'll be happy!!

A Hot Toys movie Shredder would kick so much ass, and i mean Hot Toys sculpt asian likenesses the best i would say, would make a cool figure to own,with the cape and staff, blades, removable helmet etc..

I doubt they'd make Mars Attacks figures. The movie was years ago and I don't think it has a cult following, does it?

I doubt they'd make Mars Attacks figures. The movie was years ago and I don't think it has a cult following, does it?

Sure it does, its not just a movie, their were comics and books and it was originally bubble gum cards in 1962 that started it all.

TMNT seems alot more likely now that someone suggested that though.

Back