Hot Toys logo changing colour and getting slimey...why?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Hot Toys movie Shredder would kick so much ass, and i mean Hot Toys sculpt asian likenesses the best i would say, would make a cool figure to own,with the cape and staff, blades, removable helmet etc..

I agree with Valfar a Shredder would be pretty awesome. Just think of all the accessories.

I think they're making an Alanis Morrisette figure from You Can't Do That On Television

86m_288.jpg

I think they're making an Alanis Morrisette figure from You Can't Do That On Television

86m_288.jpg

Holy ^^^^! i was thinking about that exact same show and this topic earlier..You Can't do that on television...:lol

Was it a Canadian program?..i think it was?..it was a poor show lol.

12" HT TMNT would be awesome complete with green rubber muscle arms/legs!!-the line will hopefully include at least leo,rap,don,mikey,shredder,casey jones and splinter.

an expensive line to complete similar to TDK! but thats what makes it an obvious choice for HT to pursue-same as ghostbusters-at least 4 figures + slimer would be required.
and if those promo shots of those upcoming mattycollectors ghostbusters figures are anything to go by then HT versions will own!!

with either of those licences HT would make a mint because of the following!

the hot toys teaser has absolutely nothing to do with mars attacks!
it doesnt have the cult following in terms of numbers that the other 2 have!

The green-slime logo probably just reflects the money-grabbing soul of the company, nothing to do with a movie license.

I don't think it is TMNT or Ghostbusters. Could be Mars Attacks, but it could be any kind of old school monster/alien license since that kind of font was popular with those sorts of movies from the 40s and 50s, etc. Or, it could be a generic monster line, similar to Sideshow's Dead line, which could be very cool.

Its official , the slime represents the slime dripping from the dx predators mouth which is taller , includes a skinned body , aternative heads , alternative armor and looks better all around for the same price as the original.

Is there any interest in Swamp Thing?..i vaguely remember the movies but, i had a figure of him when i was younger.
return_of_the_swamp_thing_poster_01.jpg

swamp004.JPG

I had this guy, still do somewhere..his hand extended out on a string and retracted back when you pushed his legs together.

Back