Hot Toys logo changing colour and getting slimey...why?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, the most compelling evidence laid before me says Mars Attacks... do you think they'll do Tom Jones?

will be interesting to see what it is. But if it's Mars Attacks then I'll be just about the happiest bunny on the planet :D:D:D

I hope it's the Ghostbusters or the Turtles...

Mars Attacks... I don't know... I liked the movie but I don't think I'd collect figures of it...

Or... Maybe it's just a change in logo for HT... :dunno
And we're all excited about possible licenses for nothing... (Hope that's not the case though... :()

if it is Turtles i wonder which ones they will make,Animated Movie TMNT or the Older movies.I would buy anything turtles related as long as it`s not from the newest TMNT Animated movie.

HT sure loves to tease us,bastards:lol

You are right,the logo design doesn`t look like the turtles Logo,but i want to hope:)

TMNT_Logo_Green_Babydoll.jpg

It's official, it's a green logo that looks like it could be a number of possibilities. :p

M.

If I could dream, I would say ''the Hulk''... :drool:drool:drool

But obviously its TMNT....The licensors of TMNT seems to have put the licence up for grabs between different high- end items compagny...Sideshow will probably do the PF's and Hot Toys the 12''.Kinda cool.

If it was TMNT, wonder what style they would do them in... whether it be the original comic style with all same red colour head band... or later versions when they gave them different colours so kids could tell them apart. I've no idea what the logo is reffering to. But TMNT would be cool in 1/6th scale!

I just hope its not Cos-baby TMNT. I would love to see movie versions of the characters as we know Hot Toys are good with texture and detailing, I would imagine they design a new body with hard plastic legs and maybe some rubber in the torso areas for the turtles, or maybe just a true type in a rubber suit lol.

Back