Hot Toys Man Of Steel Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't post spoilers in here! A-hole! :gah:

How are they spoilers? They're in entertainment weekly and even so, the DC Collectibles 1/6 Statues are in the very same costumes in the pics I posted. This whole set of pics were with the recent Superman pic that was posted here but no one else posted the rest. don't see any harm in it. :dunno They don't say anything on them. but I'll put them in spoiler tags since you feel they're somehow spoilers

How are they spoilers? They're in entertainment weekly and even so, the DC Collectibles 1/6 Statues are in the very same costumes in the pics I posted. This whole set of pics were with the Superman pic that you quoted no one else posted them :dunno don't see any harm in it. They don't say anything on them. but I'll put them in spoiler tags since you feel they're somehow spoilers

I was partially joking, :( especially with the "a-hole" comment lol

I don't consider pics of supes to be spoiler-ish. But Just seeing a picture of the other character(s) just seems like a big reveal to me at this point. Others might feel the same way...

I was partially joking, :( especially with the "a-hole" comment lol

I don't consider pics of supes to be spoiler-ish. But Just seeing a picture of the other character(s) just seems like a big reveal to me at this point. Others might feel the same way...

I figured that part was joking. I'm bad at seeing jokes on forums though so sorry about that :lol :slap:

But I understand. I felt the same way when someone else posted pics in this thread of Cavil in his city Clark Kent get up that I didn't know was even going to be a part of this film. I just figured with the DC Statues already revealing those costumes it was ok to show those pics, so I apologize if it was spoilerish to ya :peace:

Spoiler Spoiler:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_1Kxno1IM4[/ame]

I don't know why but I keep reading it as Flora butter.

I figured that part was joking. I'm bad at seeing jokes on forums though so sorry about that :lol :slap:

But I understand. I felt the same way when someone else posted pics in this thread of Cavil in his city Clark Kent get up that I didn't know was even going to be a part of this film. I just figured with the DC Statues already revealing those costumes it was ok to show those pics, so I apologize if it was spoilerish to ya :peace:

It is hard to tell, so I apologize if I came across as an a-hole. :lol

:hi5: It's all good though. It's probably best I stay out of these threads until I see the movie anyway.

Here's a Mini-Bombshell Spoiler Alert!! Spoilers Below

36613FD5-2B74-4E78-8E6E-D62296EBD068-11479-00000A482CE029E9.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU.

Oops!! Forgot you can't post photos under "Spoilers". Or at least I don't know how to.

Here's a Mini-Bombshell Spoiler Alert!! Spoilers Below

36613FD5-2B74-4E78-8E6E-D62296EBD068-11479-00000A482CE029E9.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU.

I can't believe people are treating this like it's such a big deal. It always seemed fairly obvious to me it wouldn't show up in this first film or even if it did it wouldn't feature heavily in it.

I can't believe people are treating this like it's such a big deal. It always seemed fairly obvious to me it wouldn't show up in this first film or even if it did it wouldn't feature heavily in it.

I agree with you. People are over reacting like it won't ever make it in to the movie arc. Only time will tell though. Still looking forward to this film. :yess:

I'm loving the recent flood of new and pics. Cavill looks the part; better pics of him actually flying and with this new trailer...oh man it's gonna be a great summer for films and figures.

:exactly::goodpost: It realistically couldn't be used in this movie, if you think about it.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Anyone keeping an eye on the viral marketing going on? The official site is all static and white noise and according to people who are way smarter then me it's some type of countdown which is likely to lead to the next trailer and the consensus seems to be it's going to hit sometime tomorrow (Sunday). Also, as it's been going along Zod's symbol seems to be slowly appearing within all the static.

Also, on another site there's a Kryptonian message people can decipher. Again, people way smarter then me. So far it reads "You Alone Are" with one more word to unlock. Pretty cool stuff.

www.manofsteel.com

https://dsrwproject.com/

I'll have this SUPERMAN figure. oh and I heard SS will make PF of this version too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back