Hot Toys Man Of Steel Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ You lie!^^ If this is true then I am going to be getting it.

Well they have the MoS liscense and with HT will be making the 1/6 figures, it makes sense that SS will be making a PF.

PF are mixed materials.

Usually mixed media but occasionally you have some like Spiderwoman that are fully sculpted.

And PF's are in 1/4 scale. I think commiquttes are around 1/5

Last edited:
I hope this movie rocks! Can't wait for HT to release a tease pic of Superman.

I hope this movie rocks! Can't wait for HT to release a tease pic of Superman.

^^What are you talking about?^^ They already have.

A207BFB9-0A71-4286-95F4-E832DDE396A2-45351-000020833D168722.jpg

Gipetto I was just joking. It is a fake. If you'd followed this thread you'd know that I posted it a few months back. Just for *****s and giggles. Sorry if I upset you man.

I knew it was posted before just didn't remember by who (thought it might of been Zach since he's made a few fake teasers) so I just didn't want you thinking it was real if you didn't know. I'm not upset was just trying to help. :peace

I knew it was posted before just didn't remember by who (thought it might of been Zach since he's made a few fake teasers) so I just didn't want you thinking it was real if you didn't know. I'm not upset was just trying to help. :peace

Oh, okay. We're all good then. N who is Zach? I know he's a board member just don't know his FreakName.

Oh yeah!! Totally flew over my head. The guy with the Pineapple Express Sig right??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back