Hot Toys Mars Attacks! Thread--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Mars Attacks! Thread

I like it, think of the cool Human characters that we might get, maybe even a decent Michael J Fox, that we can customize into back to the future , or Jack Nicholson, Pierce Brosnan, Jack Black, etc. I think it's cool!

It's going to get raped in the A&R section!!!

But anyway, I'm interested in seeing their figures. I thought the movie had some great alien designs. I don't see them offering human figures, as I'm sure those licenses were up years ago.

I have no interest in the license. That being said if the Martians look cool I will definitely buy one. :lol

I dont givea f about the humans but definitely want an Alien or 2.Tim Burton = not a caca.And yes, even Big Fish was a great movie.:banana

Considering how complex they could be...I'd say yes.

marsattacks2.jpg

I dont givea f about the humans but definitely want an Alien or 2.Tim Burton = not a caca.And yes, even Big Fish was a great movie.:banana

Planet of the Apes remake was a steaming pile of caca.

While no original I enjoyed the POTA Burton remake and would buy this guy without batting an eye.

Blog-Planet-Of-The-Apes.jpg

I like it, think of the cool Human characters that we might get, maybe even a decent Michael J Fox, that we can customize into back to the future , or Jack Nicholson, Pierce Brosnan, Jack Black, etc. I think it's cool!

There won't be any human figures. One of the appeals of this license for HT is that they don't have to get approvals on human portraits.

Back