Hot Toys Mars Attacks! Thread--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Mars Attacks! Thread

With the new taser pics on HT website i would say they are definitely coming to SDCC. Each pic has either a red or green skeleton. Didn't they look like that after the martians killed someone?

With the new taser pics on HT website i would say they are definitely coming to SDCC. Each pic has either a red or green skeleton. Didn't they look like that after the martians killed someone?

I really hope we get the red and green skeletons too! I'd actually like those more than the Martians. Would add a bit of fun to the Christmas display.

think the red and green skeletons should come as an accessory just like the skull & spines for the preds.

or a sarah jessica parker chihuahua ... or pierce brosnan's severed head or michael j fox's hand.... or the fried dove...

I didn't think I would be interested in these but as soon as I saw the "Ack, ack, ack" remark It brought back some interest. Hopefully they'll sound chip the figures to go "Ack, ack, ack", then I'll buy them.

Cheers :) Mario

such i shame i think this movie sucked, i had high hopes

or a sarah jessica parker chihuahua ... or pierce brosnan's severed head or michael j fox's hand.... or the fried dove...

those would actually be pretty cool/whacky accessories, i mean...how wierd would it be to have a SJP chihuahua sitting on your desk.

(pictures it with HT godfather figure):lol

Which should mean these sell closer to the $100 mark. :banana

I doubt it. Just like Sideshow, HT's prices have been going up. The unique bodies and rubber suits and all of the extra work going into the martians will make them just as expensive I think. Hope I'm wrong though.

lol but thats never going to happen... they would have to pay those stars too much royalty

Mars Attacks is so 90's ...i didn't even know that people still like that shat! I sure don't =(

lol... says the guy with the sooo 80's ghostbuster sig.

hey, mars attacks! i love that movie!
would definitely get the martians.
couldn't care less about the humans.

but i agree that this is a somewhat strange license to be focusing on, when there's so many other worthier things to do first.

like ghostbusters. or back to the future. or blade runner. just imagine a spinner done by hot toys... :google

Back