Hot Toys Mars Attacks! Thread--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Mars Attacks! Thread

They have the potential to be really sweet looking... heck even the old toys were pretty cool looking.

The funny thing is that once the pics are out...
a lot of the naysayers will all of the sudden want one...
I'm sure! :lol

I have zero interest in the line, I even think I watched the film do not recall. I think playing with their website is a fun, creative way to introduce a new line

I dont givea f about the humans but definitely want an Alien or 2.Tim Burton = not a caca.And yes, even Big Fish was a great movie.:banana

My favorite movie next to Run lola Run

Ack ack ack ack ack ack! ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack. Ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack. Ack ack ack ack ack ack, ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack.Ack ack ack ack.

Signed,
Ack

ramtur_mars_attacks.jpg

Ack ack ack ack ack ack! ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack. Ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack. Ack ack ack ack ack ack, ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack.Ack ack ack ack.

Signed,
Ack

ramtur_mars_attacks.jpg

:rotfl

That was a gooood one!!
robotchickenskeletordrive_64x96.jpg

i can't believe you people actually admit to liking Big Fish on a public forum.
it was so corny and sappy. it was nothing but a bunch of clichés all awkwardly thrown together.
if you really want to stick up for a hack like Burton, at least defend the few semi-original ideas he had like Ed Wood, or Beetlejuice.

anywho, did anybody else have the Trendmasters figures? those were cool as hell.

I loved Big Fish and have no shame in declaring it... the only 2 movies of Burton's I dislike are POTA and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Two movies that didn't need remakes especially terrible ones :lol

Would be very happy to see a 1/6 Pee Wee figure :rock

Would be very happy to see a 1/6 Pee Wee figure :rock
same here. Pee-Wee's Big Adventure is a comedy masterpiece. and one of my favorite Elfman scores.
the sequel was pretty awful though.

i wish Burton would just do comedies since he's so good at it and so bad at everything else.

I loved Big Fish and have no shame in declaring it... the only 2 movies of Burton's I dislike are POTA and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Two movies that didn't need remakes especially terrible ones :lol

I can't agree that you more my ape brother!

Someday that Sweeney Todd Medicom figure will be MINE!!!:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

Medicom also is making a Sleepy Hollow figure... but looks like just Crane w/o Depp's likeness. I'd be interested if they made a Horsemen, especially if they included a Walken head :rock

it was so corny and sappy. it was nothing but a bunch of clichés all awkwardly thrown together.
if you really want to stick up for a hack like Burton, at least defend the few semi-original ideas he had like Ed Wood, or Beetlejuice.

anywho, did anybody else have the Trendmasters figures? those were cool as hell.

I have all of them! :D

"Mars Attacks" is much more CULT than only the Tim Burton
Movie (which was a hommage to the old Cards)!
Here's a very cool fanmade clip, which perfect catches the spirit of
"Mars Attacks"! I'll buy all Martian figures for sure! :banana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYvyRSyZxX4

I like Big Fish, it was a good movie. Burton has made some of my favorite movies so he is one of my favorite directors.

burton has made some crappy films in his career, but here's a few i loved...

- ed wood
- sleepy hollow
- mars attacks
- batman
- edward scissorhands
- beetlejuice
- the nightmare before christmas (tho he didn't direct it, to me it's still his film)

big fish was so-so. had some really charming moments, but imo the storytelling was kinda lethargic and forced. ironic, for a movie about a storyteller.

Interesting

I wonder how tall is Martian in 1/6 scale
marsattacks2.jpg

Back