Hot Toys Mars Attacks! Thread--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Mars Attacks! Thread

I'm hoping they will do other strange licenses. I always wanted figures from Critters. The bounty hunters would be awesome. They had blank heads which could change to look like different people: The rock n roll star, the dead policeman, and the centerfold girl with the growing boobs and staple on her belly :naughty(Critters2)
Come on HT, CRITTERS!!!!!!!

critters2c.gif

critters-03.jpg

critters2d.jpg

KILL CRITES!!!
critters2g.gif

I'd like to just have a critter from this movie!

I hope it is Mars Attacks!!!! I have all the toy figures and I'd love to have these!

I just rewatched this tonight. The martians would definatley be cool figures, but not something I would have requested. I hope we get a couple different ones.

Mars Attacks. I'm in. What next? Something else. Good stuff.

The Martians are cool. They must have moveable eyes, at the very least.

...is this out on Bluray... i just realised how awesome this would look in HD

O.K. guys, since Darklord Dave(My cousin) dont want to say ^^^^,my very reliable source told me that it is in fact the Mars Attack licence that Hot Toys Acquired...Seems even the guys at Sideshow are in the Known about this...so....
:rock

yay mars attacks (!)

Hot Toys will likely make an official reveal in the next 24 hours (give or take).

Question now is - who are in the line-up - just the martians or the humans as well?

I can see the Martians, Skelletons, and maybe the robot chick. :rock

The movie is great... and these would be fun to have!!

Lots of cool accessories could come with them, the dove, the translator computer, the dog, the nuke stopper, the hand flag that kills Jack.

I just need martians... I'd definitely buy a soldier, but if they released one of the leaders or even the female spy I'd be down as well.

Has anyone ever re-released the original cards? It would be fun to have a set, but I could never afford the real ones. I did always like the Dinosaur Attacks cards though, a fun homage to the originals.

Mars Attack (MA) announcement would be soon I suspect.

According to the July newsletter their site redesign is set for this week. I would guess MA announcement and redesign will go hand in hand?

I might pick up a Martian soldier if it turns out to be true, but I wouldn't lose any sleep if I missed out. It's just not something that's very high on my want list.

Back