Hot Toys Michael Jackson?? Next M Icon fig?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which import costs? The shipping? It usually only costs about $20 to $25 for a Hot Toys or Medicom type figure...

Really? Tell that to the $38 I had to spend for EMS Shipping for my Takara Jin-Roh. But it's not unreasonable and in some ways I like buying from Hobby Search more than HLJ.

It's my money, my choice. Just like you have, right? So why do you feel the need to keep responding to my posts on this subject? Do What You Like, as shall I.:D

Look guys everyone knows that Michael jackson is living legend and that his music still lives but i find this figure to be a waste of money and time.

So why do you feel the need to keep responding to my posts on this subject?

I asked you a question, and you answered me. And then you asked me a few questions. Would it not be rude to not answer you?

:duh:rotfl

Really? Tell that to the $38 I had to spend for EMS Shipping for my Takara Jin-Roh. But it's not unreasonable and in some ways I like buying from Hobby Search more than HLJ.

Yeah, but the Jin-Roh was a huge box and heavy! I think mine cost a little more as well...

People that dont respect others interests dont get my respect in return,simple as that.

Keep this thread to the haters,and keep the other Full specs thread to the people that actually care.

Im buying because of what he did as a musician and entertainer,not Personal life,he simply was my hero,nothing to do with the things that happened the last few years.

well you hate him dont you?

Hate?
No.

Rather then trying to read my mind and attribute words to me that I didnt post stick to what I actually say.

Yeah, but the Jin-Roh was a huge box and heavy! I think mine cost a little more as well...

Ok, that is fair. Mind you I'm not complaining about Hobby Search's shipping costs, but just the cost of import shipping in general. I'd rather wait until domestic sellers have the item available.

I think I still have points in my Hobby Search account to use...hmmm.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

"He made Thriller...Thriller" :D

Jury%20Duty.jpg

ahahahahah, you are saying that Mike is pedo? Did you heard what the judge told? Is innocent.

Please don´t say things that are not correct.

I still think he did those things but I'd buy a figure of him anyway...I like disturbed people.

Hobby Search is one of the two main Japanese sites geared toward US purchasers, the other being Hobby Link Japan! I have ordered many things from Hobby Search, and they are just as reputable and reliable as HLJ, and usually even price their products the same. I can highly recommend them.

Thanks Lonnie!:D Pre-Ordered!:D from Hobby Search!:D:chew:chew:chew

lol no offense to anyone buying this figure but i would not sleep well with an mj figure in my room whether he did it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back