Hot Toys Michael Jackson?? Next M Icon fig?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, didnt know the thread was for Wacko Jacko lovers only.
Put the blinders back on, have some Jesus juice and get your ticket out for the imagination land train: woo-woo
:yuck

If it walks like a duck,quacks like a duck,its a pedophile.
Hope Yulli didnt waste her talent on this loser.

I agree 100%, Hot Toys has lost a lot of my respect with this figure.

ill pass on this one im gonna wait till they come out with the changable noses and comes with two head one black mj one white mj just jkn :D

Are you serious? HT makes something you don't like so the company as a whole has lost your respect?:rolleyes:

:duh:duh:duh:duh:duh:duh:duh:duh

haha yeah doesnt make any sense does it?If it makes any sense to me i have SO MUCH to hate in this world:lol

after michael jackson, i hope we get more great actors and actresses. because as much as i will probably get him. i am not really fond of child molesters getting 12 inch figures.

hot toys should make the FONZ eeey now that would be cool with that cool leather jacket..

Are you serious? HT makes something you don't like so the company as a whole has lost your respect?:rolleyes:

:duh:duh:duh:duh:duh:duh:duh:duh

What's so hard to believe. I can take serial murderer figures of Fictional Characters, but a real life sleaze like this, and yeah they lose my respect as a company, as in they don't get no more of my money. If you want to support someone like him, more power to you, I can't.

Would you buy a figure of Dahmer, or Wayne Gacy, or Ted Bundy? I wouldn't. I'm a history buff, and I still won't bring myself to buy a Hitler figure because of who he was.
Why would anyone want this in their collection anyway?

Don´t forget to buy this amazing mini figures:

page-mjcosbaby.jpg

What's so hard to believe. I can take serial murderer figures of Fictional Characters, but a real life sleaze like this, and yeah they lose my respect as a company, as in they don't get no more of my money. If you want to support someone like him, more power to you, I can't.

Would you buy a figure of Dahmer, or Wayne Gacy, or Ted Bundy? I wouldn't. I'm a history buff, and I still won't bring myself to buy a Hitler figure because of who he was.

Because Mike is inocent and that was the judge told.

Amazing figures.

First of all he was never convicted of ANYTHING. And i'm buying this figure cause of what he did in the music industry not what some people said he did.

Have fun canceling all of your HT preorders :lol

I wasn't going to pull this toy thread in that direction but it seems to be headed there anyway so...

Was MJ ever convicted of anything? I never really kept up with that or anything MJ related so I have no idea.

EDIT: Krayt answered my question.

Very cool figure.....I'd buy a thriller Zombie or a werewolf version...He's a Pedo, so is Freddy Krueger and people are proud to display figures of him...Hell, they've done figures of Hitler, Bin Laden and even a bigger murderer, George W....and people buy them...If you dont like it, dont buy it...who cares.....He still has millions of fans around the world that dont care about his personnal life....

Thats why im buying him also,because of what he did in the industry,as a kid i loved Michael,he was my hero,and a Smooth Criminal and Thriller figure would be 2 dream figures for me,no figure tops those 2 for me.

Krayt said it all.

It´s so easy today to attack Mj (You are cool if you say bad thing about Mike), but he is a ^^^^ing living legend dancing, singing and expending his money in charity.

Sorry for my english.

I am from the MJhideout.com (spanish Mj forum) and also a toy collector.

Very cool figure.....I'd buy a thriller Zombie or a werewolf version...He's a Pedo, so is Freddy Krueger and people are proud to display figures of him...Hell, they've done figures of Hitler, Bin Laden and even a bigger murderer, George W....and people buy them...If you dont like it, dont buy it...who cares.....He still has millions of fans around the world that dont care about his personnal life....

i like your attitude:)

Some people dont like Michael,but no reason to dissrespect fans that actually have the interest of getting MJ collectibles.

ahahahahah, you are saying that Mike is pedo? Did you heard what the judge told? Is innocent.

Please don´t say things that are not correct.

white is his color:rolleyes:

The subject matter is pathetic.
Does it come with an emmanuel lewis figure that he can carry around?

sorry, didnt know the thread was for wacko jacko lovers only.
Put the blinders back on, have some jesus juice and get your ticket out for the imagination land train: Woo-woo
:yuck

if it walks like a duck,quacks like a duck,its a pedophile.
Hope yulli didnt waste her talent on this loser.

i agree 100%, hot toys has lost a lot of my respect with this figure.
lame... Really really lame.

OJ simpson chopped his ^^^^ing wifes head off (supposedly) Does that mean i gotta get rid of my Buffalo bills OJ running back poster??

^^^^ man, ya can't help what some people do in their lives. (only your own) If you admire a talent someone has and can distinguish between that and their personal lives whats the problem?

/shakes head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back