Hot Toys Michael Jackson?? Next M Icon fig?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe i feel sorry for you,i really do,would i go to the star Wars section and bash Star Wars collectibles?No,why?because i know people have different interests,which i respect...which you will never understand,end of story.

Hey,knock yourself out. Its not as if everyone in the StarWars thread sits around holding hands and singing kumbaya. Its a byatch fest over there.:lol No love for that great character Jar Jar at all.
So Ive got no love for a MJ figure and voice my distaste in the appropriate thread, in a forum that discusses figures both pro and con and you come to the conclusion that I dont respect other peoples collecting tastes and wont ever understand?

Over generalize much?

End of story?:lol
So I can count on you not replying to any more of my posts?

First of all he was never convicted of ANYTHING. And i'm buying this figure cause of what he did in the music industry not what some people said he did.
Exactly how I feel.

OJ simpson chopped his ^^^^ing wifes head off (supposedly) Does that mean i gotta get rid of my Buffalo bills OJ running back poster??

^^^^ man, ya can't help what some people do in their lives. (only your own) If you admire a talent someone has and can distinguish between that and their personal lives whats the problem?

/shakes head
Once again, well said. :clap

First of all he was never convicted of ANYTHING. And i'm buying this figure cause of what he did in the music industry not what some people said he did.

Have fun canceling all of your HT preorders :lol

Thanks I will Buddy.:rolleyes: As for not being convicted of anything, gimmeabreak. Some things I don't need the court system to tell me. Enjoy your figure!:D:chew

And i'm buying this figure cause of what he did in the music industry not what some people said he did.

:lecture:lecture

moonwalk1.gif

Thanks I will Buddy.:rolleyes: As for not being convicted of anything, gimmeabreak. Some things I don't need the court system to tell me. Enjoy your figure!:D:chew

OJ simpson chopped his ^^^^ing wifes head off (supposedly) Does that mean i gotta get rid of my Buffalo bills OJ running back poster??

^^^^ man, ya can't help what some people do in their lives. (only your own) If you admire a talent someone has and can distinguish between that and their personal lives whats the problem?

/shakes head

:duh:duh:wacky

Never heard of em i'm waiting for toys2

Hobby Search is one of the two main Japanese sites geared toward US purchasers, the other being Hobby Link Japan! I have ordered many things from Hobby Search, and they are just as reputable and reliable as HLJ, and usually even price their products the same. I can highly recommend them.

I dont distinguish between personal and professional lives.
I view the person as a whole.
No compartmentalizing for me.
Does MJ have talent ? Sure
Is he a an unconvicted pedophile...oh yeah.

Come on, ya'all would think of Harrison Ford differently if he asked parents to bring kids over for sleep overs read them bed time stories, gave them jesus juice and would carry them around like they were his own.

Hey,knock yourself out. Its not as if everyone in the StarWars thread sits around holding hands and singing kumbaya. Its a byatch fest over there.:lol No love for that great character Jar Jar at all.
So Ive got no love for a MJ figure and voice my distaste in the appropriate thread, in a forum that discusses figures both pro and con and you come to the conclusion that I dont respect other peoples collecting tastes and wont ever understand?

Over generalize much?

End of story?:lol
So I can count on you not replying to any more of my posts?

People that dont respect others interests dont get my respect in return,simple as that.

Keep this thread to the haters,and keep the other Full specs thread to the people that actually care.

Im buying because of what he did as a musician and entertainer,not Personal life,he simply was my hero,nothing to do with the things that happened the last few years.

/shakes head
See, I don't own an OJ figure, or any OJ memorabilia. And for your info, OJ was innocent as well, according to the court. It was only in Civil Court where the burden of proof is much lighter, where he got slammed. I can admire that someone I like is in reality a conflicted and flawed person(Dylan Thomas, Thomas Jefferson, etc...) but some folks cross my line of tolerance. This Creep is one of them, sorry that I don't think the way you want me too. Ask yourself why you are defending someone who is at the very least a questionable person.

Geez, $170? I wouldn't pay that for most other HT figures, let alone an MJ figure.

I have used Hobby Search in the past, decent seller, but import costs suck.

Which import costs? The shipping? It usually only costs about $20 to $25 for a Hot Toys or Medicom type figure...

See, I don't own an OJ figure, or any OJ memorabilia. And for your info, OJ was innocent as well, according to the court. It was only in Civil Court where the burden of proof is much lighter, where he got slammed. I can admire that someone I like is in reality a conflicted and flawed person(Dylan Thomas, Thomas Jefferson, etc...) but some folks cross my line of tolerance. This Creep is one of them, sorry that I don't think the way you want me too. Ask yourself why you are defending someone who is at the very least a questionable person.

I don't give a ^^^^ how you think bro or care. I just find it funny that you "lose respect" of a toy company cause they make one item you don't like and will not purchase from them anymore.:lol (and i'm not defending what he SUPPOSEDLY DID, my POINT is i can distinguish between his talent and what he does on a saturday night.)

:duh:wacky:lol

Ok guys, whether you think he is guilty or not, this is about the figure... if you don't like the figure because you don't like the person, then fine, don't purchase it, but there is no need to get into a big debate about his innocence. Let's keep the discussion to the figure please...

So Im a hater now because I dont like MJ?
Dont think I called you any names.
So much for End of Story.:D

Ok guys, whether you think he is guilty or not, this is about the figure... if you don't like the figure because you don't like the person, then fine, don't purchase it, but there is no need to get into a big debate about his innocence. Let's keep the discussion to the figure please...

What we are trying to do,but these haters keeps coming back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back