Hot Toys Michael Jackson?? Next M Icon fig?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so its not Michael Jackson then,probably my last post in this thread now that Jackson is out of the picture:lol

Moonwalker was an iconic movie....:D

I want to hope so now,but unfortunately,its a BOOOOOOOOORING Elvis figure instead,thats it!!!I wont ever buy a HT figure again,that damn tease in their newsletter:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

From the sounds of this he is known for music first and entertainment second. Could still be elvis. But wouldn't count mike out yet. (why would elvis require a new body?)

"Well, he is a well-known American musician and entertainer. His distinctive musical sound and dancing techniques have the great impact to the music industry in all around the World".

From the sounds of this he is known for music first and entertainment second. Could still be elvis. But wouldn't count mike out yet. (why would elvis require a new body?)

"Well, he is a well-known American musician and entertainer. His distinctive musical sound and dancing techniques have the great impact to the music industry in all around the World".

Movie Icons like Dean,Brando followed by Elvis,it makes sense,and not Michael.

I want to hope so now,but unfortunately,its a BOOOOOOOOORING Elvis figure instead,thats it!!!I wont ever buy a HT figure again,that damn tease in their newsletter:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

lets start a HT boycott!!!!

on second thoughts lets wait until after all the TDK and Predator stuff releases :lol:lol

Whoever it is. He's not really a "movie icon" if he's a musician first and foremost according to the description.

"Well, he is a well-known American musician and entertainer. His distinctive musical sound and dancing techniques have the great impact to the "music industry" in all around the World".

I can't believe no one has suggested that a Jackson figure come with infant son he can dangle over the balcony. Or multiple heads to represent each plastic surgery.

My first thought was that he's not so easy to market in the U.S. anymore following his courtroom trials, but judging by others' responses I guess I'm wrong. Anyway, MJ was my first thought when I saw the newsletter. But I'd love an Elvis sculpted by Yulli, since neither of Sideshow's PFs has appealed to me and the 1:6 figures out there are terrible.

Whoever it is. He's not really a "movie icon" if he's a musician first and foremost according to the description.

"Well, he is a well-known American musician and entertainer. His distinctive musical sound and dancing techniques have the great impact to the "music industry" in all around the World".

Dude, Elvis made a ^^^^ load of movies!

But he's not really a MOVIE icon (and how many movies of his were gold?)

He's more known for his music as the description suggests and his influence on the "music industry" again as the description suggests.

Whoever it is is known more for music.

But he's not really a MOVIE icon (and how many movies of his were gold?)

He's more known for his music as the description suggests and his influence on the "music industry" again as the description suggests.

Whoever it is is known more for music.

Correct...............Elvis.

# Change of Habit (1969) .... Dr. John Carpenter
# The Trouble with Girls (1969) .... Walter Hale
# Charro! (1969) .... Jess Wade
# Live a Little, Love a Little (1968) .... Greg Nolan
# Speedway (1968) .... Steve Grayson
# Stay Away, Joe (1968) .... Joe Lightcloud
# Clambake (1967) .... Scott Hayward/'Tom Wilson'
# Double Trouble (1967) .... Guy Lambert
# Easy Come, Easy Go (1967) .... Lt. (j.g.) Ted Jackson
# Spinout (1966) .... Mike McCoy
# Paradise, Hawaiian Style (1966) .... Rick Richards
# Frankie and Johnny (1966) .... Johnny
# Harum Scarum (1965) .... Johnny Tyronne
... aka Harem Holiday
# Tickle Me (1965) .... Lonnie Beale/Panhandle Kid
# Girl Happy (1965) .... Rusty Wells
# Roustabout (1964) .... Charlie Rogers
# Viva Las Vegas (1964) .... Lucky Jackson
... aka Love in Las Vegas (International: English title) (UK)
# Kissin' Cousins (1964) .... Josh Morgan / Jodie Tatum
# Fun in Acapulco (1963) .... Mike Windgren
# It Happened at the World's Fair (1963) .... Mike Edwards
# Girls! Girls! Girls! (1962) .... Ross Carpenter
# Kid Galahad (1962) .... Walter Gulick
# Follow That Dream (1962) .... Toby Kwimper
# Blue Hawaii (1961) .... Chad Gates
# Wild in the Country (1961) .... Glenn Tyler
# Flaming Star (1960) .... Pacer Burton
# G.I. Blues (1960) .... Tulsa McLean

# King Creole (1958) .... Danny Fisher
# Jailhouse Rock (1957) .... Vince Everett
# Loving You (1957) .... Jimmy Tompkins (Deke Rivers)
# Love Me Tender (1956) .... Clint Reno

:lecture

Well, if they chose to make an Elvis, I hope it is going to be the chubby version with the glitter suit (Just to see a litle variation on the shelve), but probably they will go for a leaner in one of his film outfits.

But my fingers are still crossed for a Thriller Michael Jackson.

It don't really matter cause the ICON of this is more known for his music. Not his movies.

when you think elvis you think music, when you think MJ (you think a lot of things) But mostly music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back