Hot Toys Michael Jackson?? Next M Icon fig?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never get tired of Dirty Diane,with Slash on the guitar.

So now it might very well be Michael,if HT announce a Elvis now after much back and forth in my head i will do something i regret for sure.

Suicide? :monkey3 Wait, it would be too late to "Regret" if you're dead, hmmmmmmmmmm kidnap Yulli? :lol

Who is our next M Icon figure? - It's not the right time to announce the next licensed product, but we can't wait to give you some hints! Well, he is a well-known American musician and entertainer. His distinctive musical sound and dancing techniques have the great impact to the music industry in all around the World

hmmm could be Justin Timberlake?DONT COUNT HIM OUT!:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

no this was excactly what we discussed over the last posts if you read them.the Icon series is more than that.

if they release one and it is from the bad/dangerous/history years I will get it and he is going in a crotch grab pose! OWww

yeah and notice with the HT musician,they released not just 1,but 3! So if we get 1 Michael i think we`ll get more.

Who is our next M Icon figure? - It's not the right time to announce the next licensed product, but we can't wait to give you some hints! Well, he is a well-known American musician and entertainer. His distinctive musical sound and dancing techniques have the great impact to the music industry in all around the World

hmmm could be Justin Timberlake?DONT COUNT HIM OUT!:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Justin Timberlake? FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NO!!!!!!:google

Last edited:
If it's about movies, then I'd say Elvis.

If it's music and and 50's, maybe....Chuck Berry? Chubby Checker?

If I were a betting.....ahhh....wench.....I'd say Elvis.

I wouldn't buy any of them. Too many other things I'd rather have. And though I love Michael Jackson's music, I don't admire HIM any.

They should make MJ like he is now. The Phantom of th Opera look. Or better yet, a before and after headsculpt. Then put on the box for ages 12 and under, yeah, that would be perfect. Anyone for a sleepover :horror

Doh! Thanks, I'll be here all week. Don't forget to tip your server.

That joke was made about 4 pages ago.:rolleyes:

Considering that the Wong Ka Kui is a part of M-Icon it makes it possible that it might be Jackson. Jackson is in trouble financially and has licensed new stuff also makes it more possible that it's MJ. These licenses go in spurts - When SSC did Scarface there was Scarface stuff all over the place.

However Wong Ka Kui is also dead - which might be a prerequisite for the M-Icon series. Also that '50s Brando and Dean were the first figures makes me think that a '50s Elvis is most likely.

I just don't understand why they would develop a new body for one figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back