Hot Toys Michael Jackson?? Next M Icon fig?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Dave_Chappelle_As_Prince.jpg

A Purple Rain Prince would definitely be a purchase! Much more wanted than MJ. And they'd definitely need a new tiny body - perhaps they can use the hobbit body? But he's not known for his dancing.

then they can make an exclusive follow up...the artist formerly known as prince

princelogo.jpg

The sad part is, I would totally buy a Dave Chappelle as Prince figure, that would be funny f'n shiat.

Will the exclusive be a nose or a little boy? I would never buy a figure of a child Molester.

..he did some movies but I wouldn't call the movies iconic, but I also think it will be Elvis.
This is from IMDB.com "In 1955, Elvis was cast in his first acting role in a supporting part in Love Me Tender (1956), the first of 33 movies he starred in. Critics blasted most of his films, but they did very well at the box-office earning upwards of $150 million total. Elvis's military service in the late 1950s and the "British invasion" of the 1960s reduced his concerts, though not his movie/recording income. Through the 1960s, Elvis settled in Hollywood where he starred in over 20 movies, acting alongside some of the most well known character actors in Hollywood."
Sounds Iconic to me:monkey3

You know, it does, But so does this.

A musical prodigy, Michael's singing and dancing talents were amazingly mature and he soon became the dominant voice and focus of "The Jackson 5." An opening act for such soul groups as the O-Jays and James Brown, it was Gladys Knight (not Diana Ross) who officially brought the group to Berry Gordy's attention, and by 1969 the boys were producing back-to-back chartbusting hits as Motown artists. As a product of the 70s, the boys had emerged as one of the most accomplished black pop/soul vocal groups in music history, successfully evolving from a Temptations-like group act to a disco phenomenon.

Solo success for Michael was inevitable, and by the 80s he had become infinitely more popular than his brotherly group. Record sales consistently orbited, culminating in the biggest-selling album of all time, "Thriller." A TV natural, he ventured rather uneasily into films, such as playing the Scarecrow in The Wiz (1978/I), but had better luck with elaborate music videos.
Michael Jackson's skills as a singer, dancer, writer and businessman are unparalleled, and it is these prodigious talents that will ultimately prevail over the extremely negative aspects of his seriously troubled life.

same source as previous post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back