Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A bit too much Wahlberg in the sculpt, hope they tweak it because this will be the only T2 1K -- otherwise it's an amazing Piece.

Love the Biker Cop outfit.

This is one of the most amazing collectibles I've ever seen.

Likeness is a tad off in head on shots but when his head is tilted down a bit (like it actually was quite often in the movie) it looks pretty darn close.

This shot reminds me of his expression when ramming that giant girder into Arnold's head over and over.

T2_T1000_PR8.jpg

Hot Toys, please stop having so much white below iris.
Eyes do not do that unless they are looking up.

They make this same small mistake every time. Eyes simply do look like that when looking straight on.

Hot Toys, please stop having so much white below iris.
Eyes do not do that unless they are looking up.

They make this same small mistake every time. Eyes simply do look like that when looking straight on.

But that actually works for this figure since he did that a lot in the movie.

Everything looks amazing except for the likeness....looks nothing like the actor currently...

I see Robert Patrick's hair, and ears, but the whole brow, eye, mouth area looks really off....reminds me more of Jeff Probst in the face

Last edited:
Didn't go through all the posts yet...

But has anyone pointed out the major flaw?

The T-1000 is left handed...this figure is a fail based on that alone...to me. :(

M.

What do you mean?, he comes with right and left trigger hands.

^^^He uses both hands, and they gave him both left and trigger hands.:confused:

I wonder how the bullet damage pieces will attach to the torso?, maybe magnets again or they pin in?.

I wonder how the bullet damage pieces will attach to the torso?, maybe magnets again or they pin in?.

from first page:
- Three (3) small-size, two (2) medium-size and two (2) large-size (each made of two (2) medium-size) detachable magnetic bullet hits

It's beautiful to see all the freaks together! This figure is worthy of that. Can't wait to get it on pre-order. I am buying every figure of Arnold and the T-1000 from Hot Toys. I wasn't going to as I thought I couldn't afford it but now as i'm no longer jobless, I can order them all I want again, it's a dream come true! So happy.

It will be the perfect companion for the T-800. This is shaping up to be the best line Hot Toys have ever done? Certainly on par with the batman line so far, especially considering its recent drawbacks.

A great headsculpt with a pretty flawless expression - perfect
Every look you could think of for the character - available in one package - perfect
Tonnes of accessories, including 2 headsculpts. 2 headsculpts in one package!! - perfect
Standard true type body, no limited articulation - perfect
Price the same as Arnold - perfect
Everything about this figure = perfect

Other than that it's crap.

Last edited:
from first page:
- Three (3) small-size, two (2) medium-size and two (2) large-size (each made of two (2) medium-size) detachable magnetic bullet hits

:slap

Danke!, I hope the torso has separate magnets built into the torso as the SSC one got a little tricky to apply the pieces as they would always cling together if not applied at certain spots.

It's beautiful to see all the freaks together! This figure is worthy of that.

It will be the perfect companion for the T-800. This is shaping up to be the best line Hot Toys have ever done? Certainly on par with the batman line so far, especially considering its recent drawbacks.

A great headsculpt with a pretty flawless expression - perfect
Every look you could think of for the character - available in one package - perfect
Tonnes of accessories - Perfect
Standard true type body, no limited articulation - perfect

Other than that it's crap.

:lecture Correct on all accounts, Platty!

Back