Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With so many planning to buy multiples of this figure, I sure hope Hot Toys produces a whole lot of these than they normally do.

This is just like the whole Wolverine situation. Is exactly like the actor? No but its a great sculpt and with Hot Toys paint jobs is going to look real and natural. It would be nice if they could capture more of the actor though.
You raise a good point there. I agree!

It probably is vinyl, so glossy and chrome finishes may not fully dry, you're right. I'll be sure to let you know when I try it out.

With the battle-damaged Sarah (T-1000 as Sarah) definitely coming, and the expected t-800 battle-damaged, it actually makes perfect sense to get two of these. That way I don't have a redundant character, but instead I will have two different display sets, one being all the damaged versions of everybody.:yess:

I think i'm just going to go for the 1 figure, i'm getting the Hot Toys Assassins Creed 2 Ezio which could possibly be out around the same time? So i'm not forking out too much money. I plan to get an extra body and whatever else I need for the T-1000 so I can display a galleria w/ hook arms and split head version and an undamaged Biker Cop version. It's a shame the galleria figure won't be displayed for the majority of the time with the normal head but I can always mix n' match, it's not like I don't have the option.

It really is great how they have included the stuff you need to represent a lot of his looks throughout the film. The headsculpt could capture Patrick a little more but there are no complaints about this figure from me.

Perfection.

Just like the T-800.

:lecture

Reading through the comments on the hands, they do look a little too big, but to me they also look like a different colour to the headsculpt going off this pic, look at his hands compared to his head, it's one of the 1st things I noticed:

T2_T1000_PR19.jpg

Don't know if it's just my monitor or what.

So i'm thinking is it possible HT just stuck some standard hands on him for those photos? Too big and not painted (the way I see it)

buy another body and you can have both the cop and the pescadero t1000, granted that you will have to buy another shirt, belt and pouches

Reading through the comments on the hands, they do look a little too big, but to me they also look like a different colour to the headsculpt going off this pic, look at his hands compared to his head, it's one of the 1st things I noticed:

T2_T1000_PR19.jpg

Don't know if it's just my monitor or what.

So i'm thinking is it possible HT just stuck some standard hands on him for those photos? Too big and not painted (the way I see it)

"she got man hand" :lol

What do you mean?, he comes with right and left trigger hands.

^^^He uses both hands, and they gave him both left and trigger hands.:confused:

He can obviously use either hand. :lol

:pfft::slap:dunno

T2_T1000_PR7.jpg

No...that hand is not exactly a "trigger finger" it's just on the outside of the gun...not really for firing.

Robert Patrick is left-handed...why would he use BOTH in the film...Oh, and for that matter...the holster is on the left side.

Whatever, i have seen folks here complain about much less.

I am not going to bow down to this figure just because we get one...

M.

The T-1000 is ambidextrous!

With the T-800 I didn't see the point in buying 2 but with this I totally do. If there's a big enough gap between this and the Ezio figure I might do it myself!

My Arnold bias is telling me I can't have 2 T-1000's on the shelf but only 1 T-800, it doesn't feel right. :lol

No...that hand is not exactly a "trigger finger" it's just on the outside of the gun...not really for firing.

Robert Patrick is left-handed...why would he use BOTH in the film...Oh, and for that matter...the holster is on the left side.

Whatever, i have seen folks here complain about much less.

I am not going to bow down to this figure just because we get one...

M.

Uh huh, it is..and the trigger finger can be bent in more if you wish to have it directly over the trigger, the hands are quite soft.

With the T-800 I didn't see the point in buying 2 but with this I totally do.
Agree.

Although i didn't buy the T-800 becouse my NECA 12" T-800 is better indeed :rotfl Why do i need spending so much money for nothing? :wave But now... with the T-1000... I am really impressed and that's must buy!

I don't see how anyone can _____ about this figure. Looks to be one of the best releases ever.

:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4 You of all people should be grabbing your Twisted Sister costume and booking a plane ticket with me, Ski and Flo to go picket Hot Toys. "WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT!" He doesn't have a curled left index finger for christ's sake!

I'm canceling all my HT PPOs!!!!!!!:tap

This figure is bad ass. I'll be picking this up for sure , so you only need an extra body and your set for two figures right ?.

Personally I think the sculpt is perfect.

Back