Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that's kinda crazy. I can't think of one figure I own where I even have more than one accessory out on display with them, let alone 4 of the same figure. That's 3 other figures I could own.

HKMP5Helo.jpg

Was just looking at the specs. It would appear that he comes with two belts:

- One (1) leather-like black buckled belt

- One (1) leather-like black buckled police belt with pouches for pistol, magazines, walkie talkie and handcuffs; and torch holder

So the second belt is simply under the police belt.... ?

Yeah i just noticed that about 2 belts as well :)

The 1/6th scale T1000 Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Robert Patrick as T1000 in the movie Terminator 2

- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles and skin texture

- An interchangeable damaged head broken into two (2) halves

- Dark brown colored hair sculpture

- Approximately 30 cm tall

- TrueType body with over 30 points of articulations

- Four (4) pairs of interchangeable palms including

n One (1) pair of open palms

n One (1) pair of relaxed palms

n One (1) pair for holding guns

n One (1) right pin palm

n One (1) left palm with pointing forefinger

- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:

- One (1) dark blue police officer shirt with badge

- One (1) pair of dark blue police officer pants

- One (1) black zip-up highway patrol officer jacket with badge

- One (1) pair of dark blue highway patrol officer pants with white stripes on both sides

- One (1) pair of leather-like black shoes

- One (1) pair of leather-like black boots

- One (1) leather-like black buckled police belt with pouches for pistol, magazines, walkie talkie and handcuffs; and torch holder

Weapons:

- One (1) pistol

- One (1) submachine gun

- Two (2) packs of magazines

- One (1) pair of metal-like handcuffs

- One (1) pair of metal-like hook arms

- One (1) metal-like blade arm

- Three (3) small-size, two (2) medium-size and two (2) large-size (each made of two (2) medium-size) detachable magnetic bullet hits

Accessories:

- One (1) pair of sunglasses

- One (1) helmet

- One (1) torch

- One (1) walkie talkie

- One (1) ball pen

- Figure stand with T1000 nameplate and the movie logo

Was just looking at the specs. It would appear that he comes with two belts:

So the second belt is simply under the police belt.... ?

One belt is the one to actually keep his pants up, the other is the police belt that carries all the pouches and accessories.

One belt is the one to actually keep his pants up, the other is the police belt that carries all the pouches and accessories.

And it would be quite easy to use the Police Belt for the Biker version and the pants belt for the factory version... So we'd really only need a TT and the shirts to make two figures with one box.

Where is Todd Voight with milk carton and T-1000 as Janelle Voight with knife stabbing arm?

And it would be quite easy to use the Police Belt for the Biker version and the pants belt for the factory version... So we'd really only need a TT and the shirts to make two figures with one box.

Maybe, have to see how it fits, I've had a couple figures where HT designed the fly of the pants to shut by the tightening of the belt, there was no fastener. Even if you need a belt though, you don't have to get the one that comes with this figure, any old 1/6 belt will serve the function and it'll be hiddent behind the police belt.

Back