Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I was talking about this figure and the whole packing of the donut head with Sarah thing yesterdy with a buddy of mine, and going back and forth raised something.

I really think somehow, we are going to get the fully split head from Pescadero, I can't imagine them only doing the healing one.

My initial thought/hope was that it could be a pack in with a young John Connor to give him more to come with, but forgetting about Sideshow, I hadn't thought of it possibly being a Sideshow Exclusive accessory, be very curious to see how this plays out.

My guess is, announcement of the T-1000 tonight and preorder next week, though I think the Abigail Blade figure just went up, so maybe the T-1000 will even go up for sale tonight with Sideshow. I've got one on order with Toys2 already, going to order the other 2 with Sideshow. I have to check, but i believe, other than a body, I only need 3 of the T-1000 figures to mix clothes and parts to make the 4 looks I'd want.

Well you would not need the Gun Belt for the Steel Mill T-1000, but you will need another white T-shirt and a Navy bule type cop shirt to make four figures.

Yeah, during the Steel Mill scenes the T-1000 just has a regular belt. No holster, no accessories, nothing.

Do you guys actually need to 4 T1000s in your home display?

As major T2 fans yes. This one figures offers too many cool possibilities to be only able to display one at a time. Particularly for Maulfan whose going to be taking loads of film accurate photos for our consumption it'd be too much hassle to have to keep switching out pieces and undressing and redressing etc etc.

Do you guys actually need 4 T1000s in your home display?

Need? I don't need any of this stuff :lol, want, yes. I plan on 4 T-800s, providing HT makes all the parts I need. This is one of my most favorite movies ever, I'm loving this line.

I don't think he has an accessory-laden belt in the Steel mill scenes, looks like just a normal trouser belt.

Correct, the police belt is not on him in the steel mill.

T1000.jpg

Need? I don't need any of this stuff :lol, want, yes. I plan on 4 T-800s, providing HT makes all the parts I need. This is one of my most favorite movies ever, I'm loving this line.

Correct, the police belt is not on him in the steel mill.

T1000.jpg

Nice 1 Maulfan that means i can just get a spare TT, black shirt and im sorted :yess:

Last edited:
Back