Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yes totally bud. At least 2.

BUt still needs some serious tweaking eh? Was looking forward to this more than the T800, so really want the sculpts improved. Even though they are still pretty good.

And you?

Im sure hottoys will tweek the head a little, and the hands. Yeah i preodered mine today. I will get him a truetye body and accessories from ebay. He will look great next to my arnie lol i cant wait:banana

Im sure hottoys will tweek the head a little, and the hands. Yeah i preodered mine today. I will get him a truetye body and accessories from ebay. He will look great next to my arnie lol i cant wait:banana

:rock

Awesome. Sure going to make for some impressive set ups.

ive read on a few order sites that this is due to be released 3rd qtr,and other sites are saying 4th.
Would that be because some of them are in HK etc ?

Guys, a quick question.
I wanna start preordering those fellas cause it´s way cheaper.
When I preorder, paying starts when the figure is aviable ndnot whe the order i set, right?
Cause in the next months I wanna call 3 new figures mine including this bad boy and that would spare me roughly 150€.
Cheers

Guys, a quick question.
When I preorder, paying starts when the figure is aviable ndnot whe the order i set, right?
Cause in the next months I wanna call 3 new figures mine including this bad boy and that would spare me roughly 150€.
Cheers

As far as i know, most places charge your card when the item is ready to ship

Guys, a quick question.
Cheers

The majority of online retailers will not charge your credit card until they get the item in and ship it to you, unless you use PayPal.

With paypal it´s charged directly?
I don´t have a credit card and wouldn´t use for other things besides HT...only maybe PS store...

And reading All your comments and looking at him really pullsthe trigger in terms of likeness. They need to resculpt a little, but do you guys really think they´ll give it to yulli, or getting it resculpt otherwise?

With paypal it´s charged directly?
I don´t have a credit card and wouldn´t use for other things besides HT...only maybe PS store...

And reading All your comments and looking at him really pullsthe trigger in terms of likeness. They need to resculpt a little, but do you guys really think they´ll give it to yulli, or getting it resculpt otherwise?

If you place a pre-order using Paypal you will be charged the moment you place the order, not when the item comes in.

So I was talking about this figure and the whole packing of the donut head with Sarah thing yesterdy with a buddy of mine, and going back and forth raised something.

I really think somehow, we are going to get the fully split head from Pescadero, I can't imagine them only doing the healing one.

My initial thought/hope was that it could be a pack in with a young John Connor to give him more to come with, but forgetting about Sideshow, I hadn't thought of it possibly being a Sideshow Exclusive accessory, be very curious to see how this plays out.

My guess is, announcement of the T-1000 tonight and preorder next week, though I think the Abigail Blade figure just went up, so maybe the T-1000 will even go up for sale tonight with Sideshow. I've got one on order with Toys2 already, going to order the other 2 with Sideshow. I have to check, but i believe, other than a body, I only need 3 of the T-1000 figures to mix clothes and parts to make the 4 looks I'd want.

I have to check, but i believe, other than a body, I only need 3 of the T-1000 figures to mix clothes and parts to make the 4 looks I'd want.

This was my conclusion aswell.

Its looking like I want 3 of these. Well I'd rather 4 but the cost at 3 is already huge.

With '#' denoting an individual MMS 129 purchase

#1 to create Pescadero T-1000 using the healing head and hook arms. Has option for bullet damage

out of same figure I'd create Biker T-1000 using regular headsculpt, an additional True-type to be bought for use with the biker outfit. I'd use the sideshow vest and undershirt with it, even just cut-outs from same if they are too bulky, to attach underneath the HT biker jacket. The spare belt would come from another T-1000 purchase. Biker would have option to use either submachine gun or sword arm

two figures from first purchase

#2 to create Galleria T-1000 with options for bullet hits, using the pistol or dramatic running poses...or walking and scanning mall in intimidating fashion

this would leave a few spare parts including entire biker outfit, the weaponised arms and hand and also a healing headsculpt

#3 to create Steel Mill T-1000. He would use the trousers and boots from the biker outfit, have the option for the donut head (if I can get it), bullet hits, stabbing finger or the wagging finger hand.

leftover parts from this purchase would include the biker helmet and jacket, patrol cop trousers and shoes, the weaponised arms, the healing headsculpt etc.

I'm hoping we find out if theres a SS exclusive soon. I haven't ordered yet but if theres the SS exclusive with the split head I'll order one of my T-1000s with them and the other two with Toys2. If theres no exclusive I'll just order them all with Toys2. Getting charged customs with SS makes it not worthwhile otherwise.

Yup, our lists are identical. The different damages and weapons are just too cool to box up, I want to have them all assembled and on display.

I really think somehow, a full split head is coming, they did the healing, they've made the shaking pointy finger hand, if they're that detailed with the accessories for T-1000, I can't see them passing by a fully split head, as cool as the healing one looks, there hasn't been a 1/6 T-1000 figure with the split head, only the 7" NECA and the Sideshow mini bust.

Back