Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T2_T1000_PR19.jpg
429ttm09-caucasian-slimver.jpg
TTM-08.jpg

T2_T1000_PR1.jpg

With that shoulder width, and upper arm size, plus the legs look thicker, I very much doubt that is a slim body on the T-1000

This figure looks so awesome. Going to have a real hard time deciding how to pose it! Can't wait to order it once get some £££

To accomodate all the extra accesories and clothes, CornerstoreComics are doing a HT T-1000 + extra TrueType fig combo deal for $184.

https://www.cornerstorecomics.com/i...oduct_ID=4164&Category_ID=0&ChildCategory_ID=

It's very tempting but seeing as the T-1000 doesnt come with an extra police shirt to go under his biker jacket, it's still incomplete. I think I'd just stick the extra unifrom on a spare Dragon figure I already have and just balance the head on top.

BTW, how hard would it be to get the feet out of his biker boots if you're changing him from costume to costume???? Or do these figs not come with feet? I dont think my Wolverine and Blade came with feet and they were TT figs, right?

The boot's shoe laces are a bit weird looking. They don't resemble real show laces that much, specially when you are looking at them with one eye open and twirling it around while whistling the terminator theme song. It's a prototype I know, but hopefully they can listen to us and change it.

Attachments

• Goldfinger Tux Wor-Gar.jpg
    Goldfinger Tux Wor-Gar.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 7
BTW, how hard would it be to get the feet out of his biker boots if you're changing him from costume to costume???? Or do these figs not come with feet? I dont think my Wolverine and Blade came with feet and they were TT figs, right?

Yeah I recon the boots just attach to the ball joints.

UK and Europe buyers
He's up for Pre-order at OnesixthBruce now.
I got my order in.
I can't wait to review this awesome figure.

This figure looks so awesome. Going to have a real hard time deciding how to pose it! Can't wait to order it once get some £££

I will going for the police biker look at first for sure. I always liked him most when he is in that outfit. It just badass!! :rock

my orders in too at Onesithbruce !! £150 delivered but still i got to have this,got the T-800 but passed on the Sarah.

That's one thing I was big on and hopeful of with Hot Toys, the uniform looking like in the movie, snug fit, sharp angles, just looking proper like a cop uniform should and it does.

So it's out in Q3 (which is from June - Sept)...that's pretty soon isn't it compared to HT other releases?

Last edited:
That's one thing I was big on and hopeful of with Hot Toys, the uniform looking like in the movie, snug fit, sharp angles, just looking proper like a cop uniform should and it does.

Not only that but the uniform is part of him, literally. It should look formed more or less perfectly, which it does.

Which is what makes me think its a slim. Pics next to the T800 should solve this mystery!!!

The hands look big on the narrow shoulder figure too.
It's the first thing I noticed when I made my custom Tony Stark.

The slim almost has no shoulders, and the arms are way to skinny for it to be on that T-1000. The Head would make it look like a bobble head

Back