Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry Tay, but that is nothing like him

See my diagram of how he should look
t-1000-2.jpg

Now he looks like Yoda instead of the Cantina alien :lol

25.jpg

Same here man.

I haven't watched it though since i was maybe 8 or 9, i remember it having a sad ending much like E.T which this movie ripped off a tad.

mac-and-me.jpg

All I remember of it was a cave with a few of them things in and the little one dancing in mcdonalds. :dunno:lol I need to watch it again one day just for a laugh.

mac and me is so bad it's good. i saw it for the first time on cable maybe like 6 years ago. i have it on dvd and make it a point to watch it at least once a year. there's so much 80's toy product placement it's awesome.

I PO'd from toys2 and those ______ charged my card, thought they wouldn't do that till they were ready to ship?

They do a pre-auth for the amount to make sure the card is legit. It is a temporary hold and will drop off after a few days.

So is it a forgone conclusion that there will be another T-800 version? The V1 is proving quite difficult for me to find at a reasonable price but I REALLY like that its the way Arnold was throughout most of the movie. A BD would make sense to me only for the headsculpt, not sure if I'd bother with an actual missing arm/metal chest version.

So I guess I'm saying the V1 is my grail search?

So is it a forgone conclusion that there will be another T-800 version? The V1 is proving quite difficult for me to find at a reasonable price but I REALLY like that its the way Arnold was throughout most of the movie. A BD would make sense to me only for the headsculpt, not sure if I'd bother with an actual missing arm/metal chest version.

It is still easy enough to find if you look but with prices closer to $180-200. It just came out recently afterall. Also, there are rumors that they are making a second batch. Sideshow said a couple of newsletters ago to jump on the waitlist. I am sure they are expecting a decent enough allocation of the next production run of T800.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure they said they expected some to be made available do to credit card
declines and canceled orders. I wouldn't expect too many T-800's being put on the wait list.

It is still easy enough to find if you look but with prices closer to $180-200. It just came out recently afterall. Also, there are rumors that they are making a second batch. Sideshow said a couple of newsletters ago to jump on the waitlist. I am sure they are expecting a decent enough allocation of the next production run of T800.

Could be a temporary charge to make sure you have enough funds in your account.

icon_huh.gif
Why would they do that? The figure isnt going to be released for another 3+ months. Any funds that he has in his account now, could be long gone by the time he's ready to pay for the figure, when its released...

+1 for the idea of being patient on that second batch. Even if it's not a huge batch, it'll be enough to bring down the current $180-$200 price tag alittle.

Since this thing retailed for $165, even paying the $180 isn't that bad if you yourself consider it to be a "grail" piece. Most people say "grail" and we start talking the high $100s or even a $1000 for some stuff.

+1 for the idea of being patient on that second batch. Even if it's not a huge batch, it'll be enough to bring down the current $180-$200 price tag alittle.

Since this thing retailed for $165, even paying the $180 isn't that bad if you yourself consider it to be a "grail" piece. Most people say "grail" and we start talking the high $100s or even a $1000 for some stuff.

The second batch might just be for Toy Hunters, seeing as they were the only ones to announce it.

The second batch might just be for Toy Hunters, seeing as they were the only ones to announce it.

SSC's NL the week before last referenced that they may be able to convert people's waitlist requests. Seeing as the T-800 has been out for some time now, I have to think they are anticipating another batch and not that they're still going thru the original list of cancellations and CC declines.

Back