Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That hand is too big, Dino.

I guess I better leave it to the professionals then :lol

I have this on Pre-order already.
I'm not sure how to pose him though, as I am hoping to make two figures out of this. Do I pose the two either side of Arnie, or do I pose them on their own, or do I pose just the patrol cop with Arnie, and the Cycle cop somewhere else?

What month do you guys guess T1000 will be released?

According to the Specs: Q3 2010 (July/August/September)
According to the Japanese HT site: October 2010.

In comparison..

T-800
Specs: Q2 2010 (April/May/June)
Japanese HT Site: May 2010
Actual Release: April 2010

Sarah Connor
Japanese HT Site: June 2010
Actual Release: May 2010

So based off that, I'll say the HT T-1000 will be released in September. :wave

According to the Specs: Q3 2010 (July/August/September)
According to the Japanese HT site: October 2010.

In comparison..

T-800
Japanese HT Site: May 2010
Actual Release: April 2010

Sarah Connor
Japanese HT Site: June 2010
Actual Release: May 2010

So based off that, I'll say the HT T-1000 will be released in September. :wave

My guess is September in HK and October in N. America (outside of Ebay)

i want a donut head for mine , why Ht dont sell it as an accesorie?

Last edited by a moderator:
It kind of does bug me I'll probably never get a donut head since I simply can't afford to buy the Sarah for the sake of it and I've always found that head the most one of the most memorable scenes for the T-1000. Still , I'm really happy with this figure and you get more than enough.

I hope that a recast or clone sculpt apears on ebay when the sarah/t1000 figure will be released, i dont know how much figures of this exclusive will be released but i cant buy a figure only for an accesory

But is really rare that they put the donut head in a figure that couldnt atach it due to the sarah muscular body

Well yeah, like snoop101 was trying to say it was only added to that figure to help it sell.

I'm sure people will be putting that head on EBay for ridiculous prices.

i hope to get one , i like the donut head much more that the secondary head planned to be released with t1000, im thinking about apply heat to the secondary head to open it and get the totally splitted head

I was on the fence about the T1000 Sarah Connor but now we have the T1000 it's kinda a must have to have her along with the other 2 figures. Yeah the donut head thing is an Epic JOKE IMO and another example of Hot Toys exploiting it's fan base. However she has started to grow on me. Let's see what the eBay sellers come up with price wise...

I was on the fence about the T1000 Sarah Connor but now we have the T1000 it's kinda a must have to have her along with the other 2 figures. Yeah the donut head thing is an Epic JOKE IMO and another example of Hot Toys exploiting it's fan base. However she has started to grow on me. Let's see what the eBay sellers come up with price wise...

Cross our fingers :)

That's whats putting me off , the prices I've seen are daft , there is one on bids now at £167.00 and I'm not that keen on the Sarah after seeing the full spec pics , not sure of the sculpt. That T-1000 sculpt is epic though. :gah:

That's whats putting me off , the prices I've seen are daft , there is one on bids now at £167.00 and I'm not that keen on the Sarah after seeing the full spec pics , not sure of the sculpt. That T-1000 sculpt is epic though. :gah:

£167????!!! one hundred and sixty seven????!!!! PASS! :thud:

Wow, much as I look forward to owning my 3 T-1000s (and fourth via extra true-type) I really need them to not come out till september/october. With the T-800s, sarah connor, the Lost predator I bought the other week and 2 BBTS orders just fulfilled I owe a hefty chunk of money to VISA. Plus my NECA T2 orders from Forbiddenplanet.com could also come through soon and the preorders for Guardian Predator and T-1000/Sarah connor could have a quick turnaround.

Just typical, nothing comes out between January and June and then everything all at ____ing once! OK the Lost predator has been out for ages and was an impulse buy but still.

Back