Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Normal hot toys hands are nice and floppy. Its gloved hands that are harder. Besides it clearly shows him holding weps in both hands so i dont see the fuss :dunno

I know, just seems like some people, not saying you, seem to think this figure won't be able to hold the gun in his left hand with the hands he includes.

Thank God i'm not one to nitpick about an ef'n left handed trigger hand. I enjoy these pieces far too much to nitpick some of their tiny faults.

T-1000 = :yess:

Here's just that.

T10002.jpg

This is absolutely perfect. Here's hoping that HT will modify their scult to look closer to that.

Listening to the commentary on the T2 DVD, it sounds like they turned a Kawasaki into a police bike for the stunts of the film, but that a real Kawasaki poilce bike doesn't exist, so trying to find a model or anything of it would be impossible and like the film, you'd have to find a Kawasaki Model and then modify it into a police bike.

Kawasaki KZ1000P police bikes did exist for real and L.A. police department used them.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/myiE_3MyMmo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/myiE_3MyMmo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I ask myself how the t1000 could use his eyes....are his eyes micro cams or a diferent material that suports several damage....the t1000 liquid metal couldn´t made elaborate machines or devices...someone have the same doubt?

I've always wondered, when he makes the blade arm or hook arms does he increase in mass or would he take material already in the body like would he not have toes if he makes a stabbing arm.

lol. not to break the fanboy bubble... but its a movie! (Granted a great movie...but there are logical leaps all over the place -- time travel being the biggest one).

But just to humor the question... I'd say the t1000 is extremely heavy and dense... So he 'latices' hollowed out weapons from alloy. ...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/myiE_3MyMmo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/myiE_3MyMmo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:lol:rotfl That was class :clap

I've always wondered, when he makes the blade arm or hook arms does he increase in mass or would he take material already in the body like would he not have toes if he makes a stabbing arm.

:lol:slap...Maybe his meat and two veg were sacrificed for the hook arms? :dunno

I don't like the clear complexion look. The T1000 could mimic the sampled person perfectly.. down to wrinkles and skin pigmentation differences. I hope they dont listen to that.

IMO i actually think the clear complexion look is more screen accurate. Pat had really amazing clear skin in the movie and i think what Sean has done perfectly represents that.

I don't like the clear complexion look. The T1000 could mimic the sampled person perfectly.. down to wrinkles and skin pigmentation differences. I hope they dont listen to that.

:lecture this. Also the final production paints turn out about 10% less detail than the prototype pics so I imagine the in-hand detail will yield a softer skin texture and facial detail anyway.

lol. not to break the fanboy bubble... but its a movie! (Granted a great movie...but there are logical leaps all over the place -- time travel being the biggest one).

But just to humor the question... I'd say the t1000 is extremely heavy and dense... So he 'latices' hollowed out weapons from alloy. ...

T2 is one of my favorite films but i want to know how the vision system works on the t-1000 , im sure that exist a good and original idea to explain it :)

Back