Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Were you just implying that if you buy multiples there are accessories that won't be used? Which is a shame? If so, as I said, they're easily sold, probabaly to some one who will use them!

You have collectors here that have like 3-4 variants of hundred dollar statues (Iron Man, etc) and for some reason us few must be continuously interrogated for buying 2 ____ing figures @ $150?????

Get a goddamn grip already. :pfft:

We want to build 4 ____ing T-1000's. Jeez.

Then there will be a major paradox, the world will never be neat, empty place holders everywhere, disturbances in the force, riots in streets, dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria!

You have collectors here that have like 3-4 variants of hundred dollar statues (Iron Man, etc) and for some reason us few must be continuously interrogated for buying 2 ____ing figures @ $150?????

Im going for 2 but im tempted to do 3 :wink1:

Why so serious? if you feel interrogated after that then you have issues mate. I hope this forum hasn't become so sensitive. God forbid somebody talks about something and the world no longer has a heavenly scented hill of marigolds and daffodils.

That doesn't make sense to be honest. Then you have twice the amount or three times the amount of accessories that wont be used. All that then it's good for is storage. Where if you buy extra bodies and extra shirts then whatever spare accessories you have from the main figure you bought can all be used. Then nothing needs to stay in the box because it's then in use. Nor would you have to sell any spare parts because that too is in use.

At the cost of the spare parts, it's smarter to buy extra figures than loose parts.

I'm planning to build 4 T-1000 figures, and whatever's left over when I'm done I can keep for spares or for sell it on eBay. 3 TT bodies alone for his would run about $120, that's almost a whole second figure just there, plus the parts will probbaly run $30-$40 just for shirts and jackets and stuff, I've never seen it be cost effcient to try and build full figures from parts, it always seems to add up to nearly the price of a full figure, smarter money would be to buy full figures to get all your parts, then sell your parts and you can probably recoup quite a bit of your expense.

Why so serious? if you feel interrogated after that then you have issues mate. I hope this forum hasn't become so sensitive. God forbid somebody talks about something and the world no longer has a heavenly scented hill of marigolds and daffodils.

I'm being sensitive? No I had cause for my reaction .......... not just some outburst that you're trying to make it seem like. :dunno

Just have to read your tone as if I'm telling you you're not allowed more than 1 with effing twice and ?????????????11111111oneone near enough responses.

Thats definitely losing the tatty.

I'm buying ten of them. All will be posed reg ver only, one behind another in a running pose to make it look like he's moving really fast.

It's pronounced rah-tard.

hqdefault.jpg

Back