Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They didn't fix the hands

IMG_0144.jpg

IMG_0148.jpg

God, those hands really suck.

I know it was discussed so much, seems HT's just ignored everyone on this...they are so oversized they make him look almost simian like.

I am on the fence on this...he is my all time favorite movie villain and he has monkey hands. :(

M.

Chigger, I feel you, man.
But those are musthave´s.^^
They tweeked the sculpt big time, it looks so goddamn awesome.
Can´t wait and then the papercliptrick with T-1000´s collar too^^

Absolutely must haves! I suppose I'm actually pretty happy this is coming out sooner than later since WM and the MKIV seem to have been delayed now. I also scored a Harvey Dent/ Two Face brand new yesterday for $55 shipped. :yess: Getting tired of waiting around for IM stuff. :impatient:

I am on the fence on this...he is my all time favorite movie villain and he has monkey hands. :(

If he's your all time favorite movie villain I honestly have no idea how you can be on the fence about this figure. Sure the hands are a tad oversized, but have you happened to take a gander at the rest of the unbelievable package? :monkey1

Eh, the hands aren't a big deal to me. I'm pretty sure all HT hands are the same size, and I didn't see them changing it suddenly for this guy.

Looks pretty amazing. The hands are a little niggle and the sculpt could have been a little better considering what we got on the T 800 but overall it beats most other 1:6 figures. Can't wait until my seller gets some in stock.

Also, where the f is War Machine?

with the right lightening it looks sooo spot on.

20100902_c8f17be9bf9826a8771bJmueHqLd8Yb0.jpg

I'm only worrying a bit about those knife hands. the blue-color seems to be a bit different to the clothes, so it doesn't match that well:

20100902_9f99f08438ba169b43428cqhYpfSwVHQ.jpg

Oof, yeah, it doesn't look too good in that picture. Hopefully we'll get a better idea once more pics come out.

I hadn't really planned on using the full on blade arms on display much, but still, I'm hoping they look a bit different than they do there.

Figure looks great overall ..sculpt seems improved but the hands still look a little big ..not a problem,i have a bunch of spare hands from other figures i can use instead:)..don't plan for a blade or hook arm pose anyway..

Figure looks great overall ..sculpt seems improved but the hands still look a little big ..not a problem,i have a bunch of spare hands from other figures i can use instead:)..don't plan for a blade or hook arm pose anyway..

I really don't think the hands aren't any different in size from other HT hands... HT hands are all the same.

If he's your all time favorite movie villain I honestly have no idea how you can be on the fence about this figure. Sure the hands are a tad oversized, but have you happened to take a gander at the rest of the unbelievable package? :monkey1

Yeah, you're probably right and i suppose i could find some other hands that are more fitted to the body size...but truthfully that's not a really a "tad" oversized...they are not proportional to the body at all.

Bugs me almost more than them making him technically right-handed...

I guess there is the option of the blade of hook arms for display purposes.

M.

got my donut t-1000 head today, can't wait to place it on my t-1000 body ,when it finally comes to my door.

Last edited:
He's out already? :horror and yet :yess:

Guess I'll have to hold off on my SWAT guys from Toys2 again.

T-1000 looks to be fantastic, clothes need futzing and the collar tightened, hopefully the hands won't look so big in person or if they are they can be swapped out.

The likeness is good...maybe not their best as it kinda seems to depend on the photograph, the lighting and the angle.

Overall though this figure is one to treasure, the sheer amount of stuff you get with it and the possibilities it all allows. Fantastic.

Amazing figure. Glad I pre ordered. Can't wait to get him!

Him and the T-800 on my shelves together soon, booyah!

Back