Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm.. not sure about this one now. Looks a little awkward to me , maybe I need to see better photographs , the in hand photo poses have been very basic so far.

EDIT :

Just actually found all the photos , I need to take a look.

Looks awesome. I'm sure like many others, I'm going to have to keep him in the finger wave pose for a while.

Will never use the split head.

I guess if I were to pick at the sculpt, his brows are too clean and shaped and his jaw is too defined... his lower face should be slightly more narrow than his forehead.

Man, looking at those last pics of him standing next to the T-800...cannot ____ing wait! :panic:

Fair play to the guy on ToyWorld. No way I'd take the time to capture all those shots immediately upon getting the figure, from unboxing all the way through to swapping out parts, I'd just be too excited and impatient.

This is my personal favorite! :lol
20100902_164cd5f83ffd6b1484279DxbVql2rU0C.jpg

Look at the second last pic of the t1000 with relaxed hands next to the t800 ..his fingers are sooooo long, they look like they have extra joints!

So the head with sculpted hair will fit under that police helmet?

I have a feeling its going to be a hassle to get on..
...but maybe not

Ya..just look at those fingers .looks really bad on his right hand(our left) ...i'm not one 2 usually nag about the small imperfections and if they do look as bad inhand i will be swapping them out for different smaller hands ..but surely someone should have pointed out while making this guy "ah.. aren't his hands a bit big?" .. he is like frikkin E.T with those fingers!

it's a nice figure all around but standing next to the T-800 he looks more cartoonish and less fleshy.

The right hand looks like one of the hands in the MJ Thriller set, it's not a relaxed hand.

And that's a bad comparison because not only does the T-800 have clenched fists, he's taller.

Back