Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ah, okay. no there are only those two ones. but you can easily buy a normal headsculpt at ebay or you use a standart hot toys headsculpt.

But after looking at those pics, am I looking right? Is there a second belt? :horror It's where the police costume is. Or what else could this thing there be?

ah, okay. no there are only those two ones. but you can easily buy a normal headsculpt at ebay or you use a standart hot toys headsculpt.

But after looking at those pics, am I looking right? Is there a second belt? :horror It's where the police costume is. Or what else could this thing there be?

Don't know, but too small to be a Sam Brown.

Yeah, knew you understand what I meant, thrustmaster.
:)

Just ordered him on goodshipped over pre-order still, hope it works that way cause that´s one hell of a prize and maybe I´ll purchase on TT, with had, shirt and gun rig later.
T-1000´s enough for me now.
Now on to sell my other T-stuff.^^

I dont know about the sculpt :pray: but nice figure.

IMG_3872.jpg

IMG_3876.jpg

IMG_3879.jpg

IMG_3882.jpg

IMG_3886.jpg

IMG_3887.jpg

I dont know about the sculpt :pray: but nice figure.

IMG_3872.jpg

IMG_3876.jpg

IMG_3879.jpg

IMG_3882.jpg

IMG_3886.jpg

IMG_3887.jpg

AAAAAAAAAMAAAAAAZING! Great shots!

Just paid for mine over at Alter Ego. Happy that it's coming soon...but man my wallet is burning up as I just paid for War Machine, MK IV, and the T-1000. Whew.....

The fall is going to rock for figures though! :rock

Chigger, I feel you, man.
But those are musthave´s.^^
They tweeked the sculpt big time, it looks so goddamn awesome.
Can´t wait and then the papercliptrick with T-1000´s collar too^^

I'm not sure the sculpt is tweaked, it's looked much better in all the in person shots, HT's own photos just haven't been flattering to sculpts in this line since T-800.

fastest release ever???
No news of War Machine or Iron Man even though they were announced much earlier.

That said, excited for this!

What a great update. I had mentally settled into my "really excited it's coming, but accepting of the wait" state of mind, then I hear this.

I guess I should start actively looking for the gun belt and shirt.

I'm not sure the sculpt is tweaked, it's looked much better in all the in person shots, HT's own photos just haven't been flattering to sculpts in this line since T-800.

Yeah, maybe you´re right and when we know something it´s that lighting is all, shown by your awesome pics.
Can´t wait for those btw, Maul.
;)

Possibly stupid question alert: Is one of these the belt that is needed for the second T-1000? They sound like just the pieces that go on the belt rig, not the actual belt.
https://www.toyanxiety.com/terminator2judgementdayt-1000-flashlightwbeltholder.aspx
https://www.toyanxiety.com/terminator2judgementdayt-1000-pistolwholsterandammopouch.aspx
https://www.toyanxiety.com/terminator2judgementdayt-1000-radiowpouch.aspx

Or, going by the packaging pictures, does it come with a second belt already, and I need to get these pouches/etc?

Last edited:
Back