Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need one of those bikes for this version to feel complete. I just don't like him standing around with nothing to ride. The idea a BD version is what really excites me.

Anyone have any trouble getting the head back on? Had no problem popping it off to change the shirt but it just seems stuck trying to get it on.

Was taking pics of this thing before and he decided to go for a dive :( Seems fine though so i'm over the initial terror.

Was taking pics of this thing before and he decided to go for a dive :( Seems fine though so i'm over the initial terror.

:horror

I know that feeling of panic. Mine hasn't fallen but theres a first time for everything.

I know you were taking a photo thus probably not wanting to use the stand but for display I would always use the stands. I just don't understand how others take the risk.

Anyone have any trouble getting the head back on? Had no problem popping it off to change the shirt but it just seems stuck trying to get it on.

I changed shirt on mine without taking the head off,it was easy,no trouble really, i was afraid to take the head off for the reason you stated.

Yeah, I didn't have to take my head off to change the shirt, and didn't want to deal with potential re-attachment issues. Shirts come on and off pretty easy with the head on, IMO.

Yeah, I didn't have to take my head off to change the shirt, and didn't want to deal with potential re-attachment issues. Shirts come on and off pretty easy with the head on, IMO.

Yeah, that's what I did too. Just kept the head on and changed the shirts.

:horror

I know that feeling of panic. Mine hasn't fallen but theres a first time for everything.

I know you were taking a photo thus probably not wanting to use the stand but for display I would always use the stands. I just don't understand how others take the risk.

Top shelf as well. His ____ing head popped off, must have whacked it on something. FML.

Yeah, that's what I did too. Just kept the head on and changed the shirts.

Huh, I always have to take my head off when I change shirts. Is I special?! :dunno

1 all diFabio :lol

"What the hell does that mean?"

t2_mq_129.jpg

What bike are you using?

its a telephone. just look up on ebay harley davidson fatboy telephone. i got mine for $30
Nice pic! But you have to repaint your bike in the black colour :exactly:
i think i will. as soon as i find out what kinda paint i need to use.
Were you watching Craig Ferguson when you took this pic?
lol. yes. he's hilarious. i guess you're a fan of him to.

Back