Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I'm so tempted to buy this figure!

Who / where would be best getting it? I'm a UK'r!

Cheers

Bri:hi5:

:lol Cheers guys!

Do you need to register with onesixthbruce site? The prices seem pretty fair!!

Thanks for the heads up!!

Bri:pfft:

I've just had one of those moments where you really know that you're a nerd. I was posing my T-800, and decided to pose him with the roses at feet, as in the galleria scene. But then I realized he was wearing the gray shirt and I knew right off the top of my head that I had to switch him to the black shirt for screen accuracy. I think I've seen T2 way too many times.

I've just had one of those moments where you really know that you're a nerd. I was posing my T-800, and decided to pose him with the roses at feet, as in the galleria scene. But then I realized he was wearing the gray shirt and I knew right off the top of my head that I had to switch him to the black shirt for screen accuracy. I think I've seen T2 way too many times.

That's not nerdy - Thats AWESOME!!! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Bri:pfft:

This is just swell. Another bill has just came in from FedEx, a-dev. For the T-800. £44.71 for import Tax.

So much for that, a-dev. Guess what just arrived through the door. A letter from FedEx. £33.75 to pay them for import tax. Parcelforce was cheaper ffs! I use to only pay between £19 and £21 if it caught customs.

£23.75 EU VAT
£10.00 Clearance Administration Fees

How the hell does the T800 come to £44.71 when Iron man was £33.75. The T800 was delivered on 3rd of June and today I'm just getting the import duties fee.

I guess Sideshow is no more.

This is just swell. Another bill has just came in from FedEx, a-dev. For the T-800. £44.71 for import Tax.

How the hell does the T800 come to £44.71 when Iron man was £33.75. The T800 was delivered on 3rd of June and today I'm just getting the import duties fee.

Damn that sucks to hear. I had to pay €28.71 on customs and already thought that was steep.

I just scored a kick ass Canon SLR yesterday for a great deal that I wouldn't get anywhere else and got a deal on Arnie today, so that means I can post pics!!!! Will shortly. This figure is taller and heavier than most of my other HT samplings.

With my limited photoediting skills, I just finished this. Don't have a Harley unfortunately, so I had to use the one from the poster.
Hope you like it. :)

terminator_poster_small.png

Jeez the euro equivalent of either of those is higher than what I paid today. Thats a hefty fee.

I'm hoping to get Guardian Predator and T-1000 in Sarah Connor disguise and as far as we know right now Sideshow will be the only option for those. I'd rather go through toys2, didn't even get charged customs on the Tumbler with them!

Are the Terminator films 'nerd' films though? I don't think theres any shame in being a Terminator obsessive - not like there might be over Star Wars or Star trek....both of which I am also a fan of but thats beside the point. The Terminator films have the Arnie factor, its not just skinny nerds he appeals to, also sporty, jock-type people...and obviously bodybuilders.

With my limited photoediting skills, I just finished this. Don't have a Harley unfortunately, so I had to use the one from the poster.
Hope you like it. :)

terminator_poster_small.png

Nice edit! But too much blue IMO. If I may, I took the liberty to 'shop your picture. I hope you don't mind. :pray:

t800t2posteredit2.png

Can't wait to get mine but I have to wait 1 month maybe more...

Jeez the euro equivalent of either of those is higher than what I paid today. Thats a hefty fee.

I'm hoping to get Guardian Predator and T-1000 in Sarah Connor disguise and as far as we know right now Sideshow will be the only option for those. I'd rather go through toys2, didn't even get charged customs on the Tumbler with them!

Customs is arse to be honest. It's so inconsistent it's not even funny. Iron Man was expensive compared to Arnie, yet it was lower fees. So where the hell does FedEx get these prices from if the fees for Arnie are higher for a lesser priced figure. When week after week went passed I thought I was clear, until I saw that god damn friggin letter yesterday morning. How on earth does it take them 3 weeks to send me the bill?

As you can probably understand why I'm cheesed off somewhat. I'm not far off the £50 mark. God the shipping was cheaper. $25, £16.

How much was your FedEx fees for Arnie?

I wish I lived in America now.

So The bill originally from SS for Arnie was £135.50, add on the fees from FedEx £44.71, £180.21 total. $270.94 in USD :/

Ironic, thats forbiddenplanet.com's price. https://forbiddenplanet.com/50401-terminator-2-movie-masterpiece-figure-t-800/

Iron Man Battle damage from SS £155.38, FedEx fees £33.75, £189.13 total. $284.35 in USD. :(

As is, gove or take. https://forbiddenplanet.com/46792-i...ure-iron-man-mark-iii-battle-damaged-version/

Last edited:
Back