Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congrats that its arrived Gipetto0812! sorry to hear about the lapel probems I guess its still presenting issues even in the second wave. hopefully you can glue them back on

quick question to those who pose with the shotgun, what level should his hand be to be the most accurate, by the waist, chest high, chin high? and does bending the arm further cause any forseeable breakage in the future? i heard for rubber arms this might cause cracking but can the same happen for this thanks!

congrats that its arrived Gipetto0812! sorry to hear about the lapel probems I guess its still presenting issues even in the second wave. hopefully you can glue them back on

quick question to those who pose with the shotgun, what level should his hand be to be the most accurate, by the waist, chest high, chin high? and does bending the arm further cause any forseeable breakage in the future? i heard for rubber arms this might cause cracking but can the same happen for this thanks!

Thanks man! Yea I glued those suckers right when I found them!

As for the poses, it depends on the scene I think. Like I'm having the pose of right after he pulls the guno ut of the rose box when he cocks it, so the right arm is slightly angled up from the waist level. I too was worried about breakage, but as much as I was pulling on that guy, it's still in tact :lol :yess:

Question, is it worth buying the HT BD T-800 Terminator that has the mangled "not Schwarzenegger" face or do you think HT will make a legit one with his likeness?

Most of us are expecting (without any confirmation mind you) a proper Police Shootout T-800 from Hot Toys. However my old MMS02 won't be going to waste as I intend to use his clothes for creating an extra T-800 figure.

I cant see Hot Toys not making a T1 and T2 bd t-800 its such an iconic character and deserves to be made. Their probably saving them for last in the series, theyll probably make the reese and then go on to the bd versions. I wouldnt be surprised if they were both DX figs since all the accessories that would have to be included, but who knows the t-1000 wasnt and it had a ____load of stuff with it. I just hope we dont have to wait long to see some teasers or something.

However my old MMS02 won't be going to waste as I intend to use his clothes for creating an extra T-800 figure.

Instead of selling it off or taking parts from it, I'm just going to leave it alone. It only cost me 75 dollars back in '06 and I don't know, even with the "hamburger" face and inaccuracy it was my first step into high end 1/6 collectible/Hot Toys collecting.

It'll make a nice stand alone to put up with a new Shoot Out version so you have a then and now evolution thing. The head is the only "wrong" thing about it, I still like the jacket and pants and everything.

I hope other people aren't as sentimental though, I'm still coming up short with the gargoyles and one of the ammo straps. I can't find them anywhere.

woo hoo! this T2 Arnie is AWESOME!
(not the best pics in the world, but ya'll know what it looks like already :lol)

Arnold3.jpg

Arnold6.jpg

Arnold7.jpg

Arnold8.jpg

Arnold9.jpg

Arnold10.jpg

and the display posed
Arnold11.jpg

very nice photos Gipetto0812, where you hiding the box of roses? ;)

gaulee man I'm jealous at how nice your box looks, so minty fresh compared to the one I got!

very nice photos Gipetto0812, where you hiding the box of roses? ;)

gaulee man I'm jealous at how nice your box looks, so minty fresh compared to the one I got!

Thanks quiggle! The rose box is still in the tray. Was worried I'd dent or crease it trying to get it out of the tray. I did notice that the closed fists have black marks on the knuckles :( but I won't be using those anyways.

As for the box itself, my LCS did a very good job at protecting it. It was in the original shipper plus put into an even bigger box so it's definitely menty fresh :D

Damn cool pose gipetto mate!

Thanks buddy! Yea this guy is definitely a fun figure to pose. A little stiff, but fun! I'm just too scared to take off the regular arm and swap to the endo arm

I've noticed now on the top ear there is a black mark that I wonder if it is due to the sunglasses has anyone else experienced this as well?

img2074cp.jpg

^^^ Just checked I see no black spots on mine... But I pull sunglasses a little so they dont rub aganist the sculpt when I take them on and off... If what I just said made since to anyone?

I've noticed now on the top ear there is a black mark that I wonder if it is due to the sunglasses has anyone else experienced this as well?

img2074cp.jpg

Mine hasnt got it, but ive heard someone else mention that problem before.
Now that I think about it, I did have something similar on the knuckles of the hands, but I cleaned it off.

who made that V for Vendetta behind T2 Arnie

it's by DC Direct. Their best quality and overall figure in their 1:6 line IMHO...the clothing is spot on and the accessories are great. the cape is also very nicely done. Many have switch it to a TT body, switched out the boots (idk why though, they're great as is, as there is ankle articulation) and gave it some "real" hair, but I love the figure as is, as I feel their is nothing wrong with it (and trust me, I'm one of the most nit picky ppl when it comes to accuracy :lol)

also, their Jonah Hex (if you liked that movie) is probably the next best or even better when it comes to paint apps and clothing for their movie licensed figs. I don't own it, but I've seen it in person and I was tempted to buy it even though I didn't see the movie

Back