Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alclad is chrome paint. And I was talking about spray. Alclad could be worked both ways though.

Masking tape's the way to go for me. Just get loads of it, and take your time perfecting the edges. It's cheap, too.

Thanks for the tip, I am looking at a way to disassemble the bike right now. The bummer part is that I just got the M-79 and the mini gun, so he is gonna look like that for a while, I guess I need to get another one so he can sit on the bike.

Alclad is chrome paint. And I was talking about spray. Alclad could be worked both ways though.

Masking tape's the way to go for me. Just get loads of it, and take your time perfecting the edges. It's cheap, too.

You need to spray it flat black before you use the Alclad chrome paint for it to have the right affect.

Anyone have any problems fitting the arm back in place? I have had him displayed with the Endo arm for a while now and absolutely cannot get the regular arm to 'pop' back in place.

I've given it the hairdryer treatment but I just cannot get it back in there, I've nearly popped my own arm out trying.

HT_T2_T800_PR01.jpg

Hot Toys - MMS117: Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6th scale T800 collectible figure

Hot Toys is delighted to present the 1/6th scale T800 collectible figure from the Terminator 2: Judgment Day movie. The sophisticated T800 collectible is specially crafted based on the image of Arnold Schwarzenegger in the movie, highlighting the newly sculpted muscular body and detailed head.

The 1/6th scale T800 specially features:

- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Arnold Schwarzenegger as T800 in the movie Terminator 2
- Newly developed rubber upper body with PVC material limbs, further stands out the muscular body and which also highly imitates the genuine Arnold one in the T2 movie
- Stands even taller with approximately 32 cm height
- Over 30 points of articulations
-Two pairs of interchangeable palms (a pair of punches and a pair of relaxed palms) plus one right palm for holding the shotgun
- An interchangeable left forearm featuring bloody and articulated endoskeleton
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Detailed Accessories:
- A pistol
- A shotgun
- Costume of black leather-like jacket and pants, grey-color T-shirt and black-color boots which imitates his style in the movie
- A leather-like belt with buckle
- Gold-color rose box with a bunch of 6 red roses
- Black-lens sunglasses with black-color frame
- Figure base with T800 nameplate and the movie logo

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Yulli
- Body Sculpted by Joseph Tsang
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
- Head Painted by JC. Hong

Release date: Early Q2 2010

© 2010 Canal + DA

Licensed and distributed by Sideshow Collectibles
Manufactured and produced by Hot Toys Ltd

HT_T2_T800_PR02.jpg

HT_T2_T800_PR03.jpg

HT_T2_T800_PR04.jpg

HT_T2_T800_PR05.jpg

HT_T2_T800_PR06.jpg

HT_T2_T800_PR07.jpg

HT_T2_T800_PR08.jpg

HT_T2_T800_PR09.jpg

HT_T2_T800_PR10.jpg

This is probably the best head sculpt to date of Arnold. Awesome job hot toys!

Anyone have any problems fitting the arm back in place? I have had him displayed with the Endo arm for a while now and absolutely cannot get the regular arm to 'pop' back in place.

I've given it the hairdryer treatment but I just cannot get it back in there, I've nearly popped my own arm out trying.

Try really hot water or the dip and boil method with water boiling on the stove.

I wouldn't say "by far". It has at least 2 close contenders.

What do you think is better? As for realism this beats any other figure ever. Under the right light it looks photo realistic. It's scary. The likeness isn't 100% perfect but I don't know how you could fill all the requisites unless you cast Arnold's actual head during the year.

What do you think is better? As for realism this beats any other figure ever. Under the right light it looks photo realistic. It's scary. The likeness isn't 100% perfect but I don't know how you could fill all the requisites unless you cast Arnold's actual head during the year.

Dutch is just as good IMO.

Best for realism most definitely, in combination with the paint and finish, but the sculpts on the Sideshow PF and NECA 12" are more accurate in at least one way.

Back