Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SDC13374.jpg

Maulfan's got nothing on me!

And I posted this in the T1 thread--the Hot Toys MIA:

SDC13376.jpg

Ordered this just now on BBTS.

Already avaiable, or pre-order, Dev?
Need to check the bay, I want that bag too.

Fyi: Since you shortened the Endoarm on your T-800 and I'm rather fine with his length, but I was bothered with the position of his thumb, I had a look yesterday:
It seemed like there was a little pinch at the wrist to actually turn the direction of the thumb. As I tried to turn it, the thumb came off, but NOT snapped.
There actually IS a little pinch, so maybe it was intended to be turned.
So I reglued it today in a more anatomically correct position and now I actually can make a realistic fist.
:)
Pics if you like tomorrow, or the day after, since tomorrow I have a hard day at my part-time-job...

Its a preorder, due in April. I'm looking forward to that T-1000esque mannequin as much as the bag for my minigun! Bit of a wierd inclusion but welcome nonetheless.

Yeah I tried turning the thumb on the endo-arm and it just broke off. Mine is also glued into a more natural position. I'm completely happy with my 'Man or Machine' Hot Toys T-800 now. Do please post pics.

Shameless plug of mine!!

Termyfigurealterations16.jpg

Termyfigurealterations5.jpg

Termyfigurealterations8.jpg

Termyfigurealterations13.jpg

Termyfigurealterations10.jpg

Termyfigurealterations20.jpg

Yeah, I saw many pics of your arm, it looks really awesome, man.
Especially the little fleshy parts, looks way more accurate now, buddy and the position of your thumb too.

And weird inclusion indeed, but great fanservice as I think from coomodels, right?
April...gotta need to monitor that, thx man.

Thanks Endo. Its actually too bloodied when compared to the film but since HT had already painted on too much blood I thought I might aswell take it a bit further. I think its actually a little more realistic too.

The bag set was tough to find initially on BBTS but eventually I realised you just have to search their company listings and find COO models.

Your welcome, A-Dev.
Even if it´s too bloddy, it´s way more fitting I guess.

You know what BBTS is taking for shipping.
Since many of the guys order through them I might check´em out one day...

At this point, it seems unlikely as they appear to be done with Terminator, but you just never know with Hot Toys.

At this point, it seems unlikely as they appear to be done with Terminator, but you just never know with Hot Toys.

I was hoping for at least a Police Shootout T1 and a Cyberdyne and BD DX T2. A new endo is less likely but if they make it I'm there to pick it up.

If they do re release an ENDO , i will buy 4 of them . i missed out on the 1st endo . NOT THIS TIME . Yeah and hopefully like already said , a more chrome look would be awesome :pray:

I want light up PERS on the next endo. I feel like that's a big must for me so I can make it look up and give it that menacing look like during the intro to T2.

burningTerminatorHead.jpg

Back