Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want light up PERS on the next endo. I feel like that's a big must for me so I can make it look up and give it that menacing look like during the intro to T2.

burningTerminatorHead.jpg

that would be epic but highly doubtful HT will do that :(

I CAN'T see it not happening.
What is the problem of doing the same mechanism and using the gaps at the back of the head of the endo for a magneticed top with the PERS mechanism inside?
I guess for T2: 20 the BD DX T-800 and the Endo will happen...

I CAN'T see it not happening.
What is the problem of doing the same mechanism and using the gaps at the back of the head of the endo for a magneticed top with the PERS mechanism inside?
I guess for T2: 20 the BD DX T-800 and the Endo will happen...

I won't even need be a dx for this, remember the Mars attacks figures they hade a moving eye system, sure it was not the pers system but i'd be happy with that.

:google:google:google:google PERS Parallel Eyeball Rolling System

its a joystick inside the figures head that you move so the eyes can be moved to you desired location

Thanks. I found a vid of it in action and it looks pretty cool!

I was thinking PERS was some sort of terminator system that I had never heard of, lol

Hmm he got a point there, that 1/4 scale of NECA is lookin' great @ the same level of Cinemaquette but that doesn't mean he can put all the HT in a bowl.:mad: You can't compare figures at a different scale. Still I'm all for HT!:yess:

Last edited:
There are plenty of auctions going on over at ebay for the Coomodel M134 minigun.. The fun thing is that they usually end abought 5-9 dollars above auctions that as "Buy It Now"-prices..

This is a pretty common behavior on ebay, and i do not understand it, i never set a maximum bid thats above the lowest "Buy It Now"-price, that is just crazy

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="510" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LhuJ9sEo52s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

There are plenty of auctions going on over at ebay for the Coomodel M134 minigun.. The fun thing is that they usually end abought 5-9 dollars above auctions that as "Buy It Now"-prices..

This is a pretty common behavior on ebay, and i do not understand it, i never set a maximum bid thats above the lowest "Buy It Now"-price, that is just crazy

:exactly: which is why I bought mine 4 days ago with "buy it now":hi5:

There are plenty of auctions going on over at ebay for the Coomodel M134 minigun...

OMG I just got my T-800 yesterday, having to decide between him and Iron Man's Whiplash i went for the T-800, i saw a reviw on toyhaven.blogspot showing him with a Mini gun and thought Damn i had to have that, i couldn't find much under 1/6 mingun on eBay.

This really helps, i've already got a M37 Grenade Launcher and bandoleer with the Comedian, i can't wait to get one of these.

EDIT: a seller i've used before has the Coomodel M134 minigun, is it good??

Last edited:
Finally caved and bought one of these on the bay. I can see in the short time I've been watching that the prices aren't going to get any more buyer friendly on this thing heh. Might as well jump in now. I still think the T1 smokes this thing, but as a Terminator fan, I can't resist.

@Nova-Force: Good choice bro! This figure is far more greater & iconic than Whiplash. Congrats!

@snappahead: Yeh, his price is goin' up so fast because of the release of T1. Congrats!

Back